• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AAP - Shit happens

Reps135

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed my first order with AAP. Fast forward a bit of time and several odd messages later, and I received a note from them stating they never received the funds with directions to resend. This was despite the transaction company showing in their system that the funds were received. At this point, the funds are lost, as no refund is possible.

I will say, AAPs reps on the board were very helpful and attentive. Anabolic Monster, in particular, did whatever he could to help. Something went wrong somewhere though.

I learned long ago not to send more money than I could afford to lose, so there are no hard feelings on my end. I don't believe they were out to scam anyone at all, as there is nothing to gain from such a small amount, but I think everyone needs to remember that this particular service, no matter the source, is never going to be 100%.

It's refreshing to see someone with an attitude like this. Although it sucks, there isn't much a person could do in this situation besides take it for what is like you have. Rather strange that the transaction went this way but I have no doubt aap is harmless.

I'll bet AAP will work with you a little on another order, although I certainly can't speak for them.

We need to be using Bitcoins. Fuck WalMart, cash advance, title loan rackets, just immediately send funds from your account to theirs right from your phone. Low fees, No middle man, no misspelled words causing a 2 hr fiasco for me today- not including a 30 minute phone conversation with Habib, only to find out he can't change 1 letter in the receivers name. Had to drive 45 mins to the place I sent it from.
Yeah, I'll bet I have 5 hrs wasted dealing with WeUne today. Did an immediate transaction with Bitcoin late last week and had tracking within 4 hrs.

I briefly looked into bit coins once from what I read it seemed really expensive to get set up with it?

I am certain they would, but I wouldn't ask them to do that. You roll the dice when you play this game, and sometimes shit happens. Besides, how many times every day do you suppose some asshat tries to reverse scam any of the reputable sources here?

Now, the big question is: would I order from them again? Right now, I'd say yes. All correspondence from them has been timely, peofessional, and they seem every bit as dumbfounded as I am about the situation. They've never levied any accusations toward me, and that goes a long way with me. I'll update the thread as the situation develops.

So funds were supposedly received and they claim they weren't. And your still willing to use them again and u just blame this on shit happening? Aren't you kinda curious where your money is??? I wanna hear from aap about what they say is going on.

Seems there s not much to say lately from them

So funds were supposedly received and they claim they weren't. And your still willing to use them again and u just blame this on shit happening? Aren't you kinda curious where your money is??? I wanna hear from aap about what they say is going on.
I'm also confused about that part. I mean, if the money was confirmed picked up then who the hell has it?

AAP is looking into it. But, overall, yes, I can chalk it up to just shit happening. I only started this thread because I think it's best if everyone is open and honest about their dealings here.

Either someone picked it up and attributed the funds to another order, someone picked up the funds and took it for themselves without reporting it up, the payment information was stolen by an employee at WU and used to receive the funds, the funds were picked up but that information got lost in the shuffle of switching to a new website, halting orders, etc, or whatever the hell else could have happened. It was a fairly insignificant amount of money.

IML Gear Cream!
Update: AAP responded and they said the mistake was on them. They are filling the order.

This was refreshing like Overtime said. Calm and collected.

This is just a side convo but i have heard of transfer company employees stealing funds once. The person working the front desk keeping info and relaying it to somone in the state where funds are being sent. Lets face it the quality of human working a counter at walmart is still a walmart employee

This was refreshing like Overtime said. Calm and collected.

This is just a side convo but i have heard of transfer company employees stealing funds once. The person working the front desk keeping info and relaying it to somone in the state where funds are being sent. Lets face it the quality of human working a counter at walmart is still a walmart employee
Don't be an asshole. I worked at Walmart for a few months when I was in school. I'm now on the "do-not-hire" list for quitting. I'm not even qualified for Walmart. 😑

:winkfinger:
Reps for this guy handling it like a man and not a little bitch. Good for you bro!

way to keep your composure. never seen you on here but glad to see you know how to handle an issue. makes finding a solution easier for the honest reps like these guys who actually want to keep their integrity intact. respect for that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Good deal. I figured AAP would make it right.

I briefly looked into bit coins once from what I read it seemed really expensive to get set up with it?

Seems like they GAVE me $10 to set up an account, but I'm sure it is not expensive. They make a percent on each transaction- their big money is in manipulating the currency valve. Lol. Just buy and sell QUICKLY and you'll be fine.

Reps to Reps for handling this the right way and keeping the community informed.

Bitcoin is actually pretty easy to set up. Coinbase is the bank I use and they didn't charge anything. You can transfer fund from your credit card almost instantly. If you dont have a CC you can transfer from your bank account but it takes about 4 days,

Reps to Reps for handling this the right way and keeping the community informed.

Bitcoin is actually pretty easy to set up. Coinbase is the bank I use and they didn't charge anything. You can transfer fund from your credit card almost instantly. If you dont have a CC you can transfer from your bank account but it takes about 4 days,

Sorry but I don't want to attach my bank account to an illegal transaction.. Call it paranoia ..
I have heard of people asking if PayPal was an option .. Seriously ..

AAP is looking into it. But, overall, yes, I can chalk it up to just shit happening. I only started this thread because I think it's best if everyone is open and honest about their dealings here.

Either someone picked it up and attributed the funds to another order, someone picked up the funds and took it for themselves without reporting it up, the payment information was stolen by an employee at WU and used to receive the funds, the funds were picked up but that information got lost in the shuffle of switching to a new website, halting orders, etc, or whatever the hell else could have happened. It was a fairly insignificant amount of money.

Ty for being an adult about this and realizing the risk and rewards in the game. Kudos to you and Anarchy for working it out with you. This is why I will do future business with them.

Lolz

But you are giving up your anonymity to open the account.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Seems like they GAVE me $10 to set up an account, but I'm sure it is not expensive. They make a percent on each transaction- their big money is in manipulating the currency valve. Lol. Just buy and sell QUICKLY and you'll be fine.

BitCoin is easy as hell to deal with - - just have to move the cash to bitcoins like a week before you want to send the transaction in order to allow the deposit to be converted. Everything about my setup was free - I would strongly suggest anyone looking to set up a bitcoin account just open a new savings you would use for just moving money to bitcoin - and in case anything goes your risk is ultra low.

WU is a nightmare. A friend of mine did a pickup, signed the receipt then the clerk said "oops my bad, we don't have that much cash in the register or safe" You will need to contact the sender. My friend was like WTF? Took 3 weeks to resolve one f'ing transaction.

Anyway, AAP has stated over and over they will resolve any issues.

WU is a nightmare. A friend of mine did a pickup, signed the receipt then the clerk said "oops my bad, we don't have that much cash in the register or safe" You will need to contact the sender. My friend was like WTF? Took 3 weeks to resolve one f'ing transaction.

Anyway, AAP has stated over and over they will resolve any issues.

Good thing your friend wasn't on Tren at the time! lol

We need to be using Bitcoins. Fuck WalMart, cash advance, title loan rackets, just immediately send funds from your account to theirs right from your phone. Low fees, No middle man, no misspelled words causing a 2 hr fiasco for me today- not including a 30 minute phone conversation with Habib, only to find out he can't change 1 letter in the receivers name. Had to drive 45 mins to the place I sent it from.
Yeah, I'll bet I have 5 hrs wasted dealing with WeUne today. Did an immediate transaction with Bitcoin late last week and had tracking within 4 hrs.

There is at least 1 board sponsor who accepts BitCoin.

You can buy the coins from anywhere online directly.

Then when your ready you transfer ( securely ) some
fraction or multiple coins and he sends your gear.

- Walmart not involved.

Not sure if I can say the full name, so - UZ.

He's been around since at least 2000 when that I know of.

PEACE

AAP has teaken EXCELLENT care of me. Personally the less I hear from a source the better. I don't like too much communication on these transactions, just my 2 cents though.

What do you mean by that? Please enlighten me.

Sure , I meant that since shop closed you have not posted much with updates or to answer threads ( including my own ) . Stating the obvious . It was only a 1 sentence post that seemed to be pretty self explanatory . How'd u see it ? :hmm:

Back