• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new guy

mr.buffman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys whats going. New to ASF, but i've been on IMF,EVO,MESO,UK form. Im just a regular guy trying to get big lol I like this form bc the members here are not ass holes and want to help share the experince and knowldege they have gain over the year. Ill post a pic later of my stash and up coming cycle.

Awesome bro...Yes lots of great people here..You will find some will go out of there way to really engage with you..Welcome aboard....

hey guys whats going. New to ASF, but i've been on IMF,EVO,MESO,UK form. Im just a regular guy trying to get big lol I like this form bc the members here are not ass holes and want to help share the experince and knowldege they have gain over the year. Ill post a pic later of my stash and up coming cycle.

Welcome! Some people are assholes, but it's mainly just a front. Read around!

Hi "new guy". :) I'm new too and have really enjoyed this forum compared to others. Lots of good info.

Welcome to the board!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks everyone for the greetings and showing how postive this bord is.
I'm 5'7. 184 about 11-15% body fat just depends how I eat for the weak. I've Learn my body very well over the years through troube shooting different diets and macros. It took for ever but I got it down. I'm very excited to say that I will be competitive in an Npc show. Men's physique, just to try it. As for my AAS I've done different combos taking my time to learn from local vets and just trying it. One thing I learn that everyone reacts to different AAS. I gave up on copying ppl cycle after my 2nd one lol I just new it wasn't right for me.

Welcome aboard

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Back