• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to properly become a Welcome gear whore at ASF...

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You know who you are so ask for forgiveness from your welcome gear whore'ness....plz don't make me send you unwashed taint pics from my last stomach bug...

If you wish to become a Welcome gear whore or a Welcome gear whore in training plz use the standard post for whoring any new shops while pathetically looking as if you should be holding a cardboard sign saying "I have no shame ..im a Welcome gear whore"

So anyway it very easy to be WGW....all you do is anytime a new shop comes aboard and doesn't give a 1500 word dissertation of there entire line up and life story...or worse they really are new and not a renamed olive oil distributor making a undercover return and they break a rule 99% of you the non Welcome gear whore haven't read or a clue about..the WGW pounces ...

Pretty simple....you welcome the new shop....you then berate them for their lack of transparency or violation of rule 7.6 chapter 12 article 6 code 3...once you have degraded them with your expert opinion and tell them nobody will use you if they don't know your legit...you then slip in like some ghb in a hotblondes drink with the infamous..." You need to get labs run by a member with good rep so we know your legit...I will get that done if you feel like you need some good reports"

Very simple
A)welcome
B)take a shit on them
C)act as if nobody thinks your a WGW
D)slip two fingers into the new shops freebie Anus with your kindness to run the gear you said was possible shit (see B)

We know who you are WGW's...repent or be exposed....or better karma will strike you down with a nice vial of Teseptic Cypionate followed by a nice er bill...

Thank you for your cooperation..

Welcoming gear whores not a new thing at all but can you really blame people and is it a bad thing? It can show that a shop will actually ship gear and everyone knows that when a shop is brand new that is the time you want to get gear when they put hormone in it and why not get it for free.

Thank you S for taking the time to explain this .. I , like many others, were left wondering if this was a known issue .. ;)

This is a better method than my sponsor chasing approach.

How do you get to be the first one to post in a new labs forum ?? I'm always late.

This is a better method than my sponsor chasing approach.

How do you get to be the first one to post in a new labs forum ?? I'm always late.

Turn on ALL alerts ... Do NOT have a real job.... Keep fingers warm and next to keys ( or phone in hand ) .. These tips should help ;)

I'm taking all this advice and mixing it with determination.

success is the only outcome.

Some good information here. I like the two finger spread. Solid move.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

I'm getting good at it. Still not a all whore yet i need more practice. But i do almost have a enough to run a whore cycle. When i do i will run a log johnjohns whore run 😂

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
The man who defined what a gearz whore is has spoken! All hail s2h!! I'd still be paying for gear if I hadn't followed in his footsteps.. :coffee:

This.

I heard he charges 10ml of prop just to exchange a single PM.

:daydream:

Turn on ALL alerts ... Do NOT have a real job.... Keep fingers warm and next to keys ( or phone in hand ) .. These tips should help ;)

He already does all these things.
Anything else?

Welcoming gear whores not a new thing at all but can you really blame people and is it a bad thing? It can show that a shop will actually ship gear and everyone knows that when a shop is brand new that is the time you want to get gear when they put hormone in it and why not get it for free.

So you pretty much just repentred your a WGW??...thank you for your whorenestie:)

I'm getting good at it. Still not a all whore yet i need more practice. But i do almost have a enough to run a whore cycle. When i do i will run a log johnjohns whore run 😂

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Your not on the list yet...but keep up the strong drive JJ..

- - - Updated - - -

This.

I heard he charges 10ml of prop just to exchange a single PM.

:daydream:

I dont use prop...so get your facts straight ....thank you and have a nice day:)

He already does all these things.
Anything else?

Keep two anus spreading fingers supple by keeping them out of harsh chemicals (ie-dishwater, etc), avoid callousing, liberally apply cocoa butter or lanolin-containing lotions daily, and trim nails to avoid nicking guest's anus.

I've never gotten free gear without placing and paying for an order.
I've received 40ml TNE from MFL and I only made a few small orders in which they received plenty of advertising.

I received some free gear from WP last year in which I included in my journal along with actual pictures and daily updates . However, I've spent a significant amount of money with WP in the past and still plaster his products.

I may not be a BIGG but these fellows getting all this absolutely free gear post up laughable shit.

good packaging, nice labels, cut and paste bloods , no progress pics, two weeks later they disappear.

I've turned down plenty of free gear. Never again. I'm taking all offers.

I think there is some chocolate STAR fish out there to whore. Let the whoring begin:p

Come out come out wherever you whore.....the top 5 WGW list will post in the next 48hrs ....Fred Rizzie already repented and will be removed from the list...others might wanna.come clean to the confession post....its that or receive titles of WGW "I slut for septics"

HeavyIron has to be at the top

Then again he made a post asking about HGH in the anabolic forum..

THEN AGAIN... another ploy to get free HGH.

HeavyIron
Captn

nah

SheriV
HeavyIron
Captn

nah...

Icon
SheriV
HeavyIron
Captn
??

ROID I just saw you getting some free gear so go ahead and include yourself to that list.

Fucking A bro....

where at ??

I wanna be number 1.

Back