• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Raw knucks....

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fuck me, fucking on the carpet fucked up my hands. ...how the fuck am I going to play the piano?

My dick grabbers are soft as veal....

1b532cf5b4c2c9b266405feca9345276.jpg

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Next time just blow the guy

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Playing the piano is what the kids are calling it these days.. I thought it was sucking dick..

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

I thought you were a marine
Semper Fi, till I die.....I also am educated and somewhat cultured....i also play the cello, my best friend is a luthier. ....probably why I play...

Anyway, wtf was your point?

Semper Fi, till I die.....I also am educated and somewhat cultured....i also play the cello, my best friend is a luthier. ....probably why I play...

How dare you be educated, cultured man that plays the piano. Your suppose to be a dumb marine? I guess... By the way, piano is bad ass. Elton John's the man. I wish I would have started younger.. might have made something out of my self.

How dare you be educated, cultured man that plays the piano. Your suppose to be a dumb marine? I guess... By the way, piano is bad ass. Elton John's the man. I wish I would have started younger.. might have made something out of my self.
I love Liberaces candelabras and cuff links. ....

Elton-John-Miss-Piggy.gif

Semper Fi, till I die.....I also am educated and somewhat cultured....i also play the cello,and the skin flute. my best friend is a luthier. ....probably why I play...

Play the skin flute?

just busting your balls for crying over rug burn, really I got nothing, JK

nuthin but love bro...

Shouldn't that read 'nutting'?

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Real men play the meat whistle
You guys are weak...a cultured motherfucker like me plays...

What?

What does I play?

Real men play the Dickolo....

Here is my unit..

images

Back