• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for Reps

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We are still currently searching for qualified reps. please pm me if any interest

Gonna have a tough time getting anybody worth a fuck to rep for you unless you send them items to try. And we haven't even seen a picture of your stuff.

You'll get plenty of gear whores to apply though.

we open up in about 10 days. you will be seeing some tds of giveaways for testing very soon.
Gonna have a tough time getting anybody worth a fuck to rep for you unless you send them items to try. And we haven't even seen a picture of your stuff. You'll get plenty of gear whores to apply though.

Coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Dispense Quick is going about getting customers the right way. Offering samples for testing shows they stand behind their product.

What are the requirements of a rep? In general just to sort out newbie questions??

What are the requirements of a rep? In general just to sort out newbie questions??
A Good Rep should have a few years of steroid use and knowledge under there belt and is willing to be online most of there life to answer pm's should be curtious and helpful to clients and have used there labs gear. If you don't have time to check and answer your pm's frequently i say you shouldn't consider being a Rep. That's probably the hardest part of a Rep.

Jfc!!! You will rep anybody wont you NYC!

You even know anything about the lab you are now repping? Remember the Cawkston fiasco!!!

Aw snap!!! Could this be an old lab with a new label?

I just made some popcorn. Let's get this thing started.

This is not Paxton people if you see the list the list alone it will prove that. as far as i know Paxton is on another board doing there own thing as a private lab. there was an internal matter that could have explained there miss fortune. have we not seen this before bad apple in the company. they are gone so lets put this behind us and move on.

This is not Paxton people if you see the list the list alone it will prove that. as far as i know Paxton is on another board doing there own thing as a private lab. there was an internal matter that could have explained there miss fortune. have we not seen this before bad apple in the company. they are gone so lets put this behind us and move on.

Its just funny that you sucked Cawkx even with all the horrible lab work from the first day they showed up. Now your jumping on another labs nuts and you have zero info on them. From what your saying you have absolutely no info but your gonna rep them.

As far as a list being different that means nothing.

Alright break it up!! let's see what the labs show for this new sponsor and let people decide for themselves. Bigv is a big boy and can make his own decisions, so let the product speak for itself and then we will go from there....

Alright break it up!! let's see what the labs show for this new sponsor and let people decide for themselves. Bigv is a big boy and can make his own decisions, so let the product speak for itself and then we will go from there....

Where the fawk have you been?? Nvm i known and she is a dime

Its just funny that you sucked Cawkx even with all the horrible lab work from the first day they showed up. Now your jumping on another labs nuts and you have zero info on them. From what your saying you have absolutely no info but your gonna rep them.

i didn't suck cawkston they sucked me. by the way all there gear the i received was top notch what happen some internal problems did not affect me

- - - Updated - - -

i didn't suck cawkston they sucked me. by the way all there gear the i received was top notch what happen some internal problems did not affect me

Get Shredded!
BS... You guzzled Cawkstons underdosed jizz left and right. They had shitty lab work from the get go and it was consistently shit... Even worse guys got bullied into not posting labs and infections like Clint. why did you decide to rep a company that has zero info btw? Either gear whore or a connection to your old job?

now now now. settle your dicks down a bit. dont need to jumpin all over the damn guy. he didnt know the lab was going to fuck anyone . how would he know. his job was to push products. whatever they did was their mistake not the reps.

now now now. settle your dicks down a bit. dont need to jumpin all over the damn guy. he didnt know the lab was going to fuck anyone . how would he know. his job was to push products. whatever they did was their mistake not the reps.

Best bet , start a new thread looking for reps, this one probably dident go they way you we're seeking.. Lol.. BTW there are good reps out there , for sure.. Best of luck sir...

Cheapthreads out...

A Good Rep should have a few years of steroid use and knowledge under there belt and is willing to be online most of there life to answer pm's should be curtious and helpful to clients and have used there labs gear. If you don't have time to check and answer your pm's frequently i say you shouldn't consider being a Rep. That's probably the hardest part of a Rep.

Respectfully, based on your answer, I will assume you have tried this "new" place and done so long enough to establish the gear is quality stuff....maybe even done your own labs??

lol. yeah you are on to something there. it no biggie. ive found a handfull of good guys. but no reps will be added until test are ran. we dont roll that way. alot of guys are showing good initiative and giving alot of effort into getting the positions. but threads like this happen. not much you can do about it
Best bet , start a new thread looking for reps, this one probably dident go they way you we're seeking.. Lol.. BTW there are good reps out there , for sure.. Best of luck sir... Cheapthreads out...

regardless of what NY has been through with another sponsor we should all give him a level of respect based on the fact that he had no idea the lab was going to tank. shit like that happens. everyone needs to chill out and wait for the MS and bloods to hit the forum. we want to try and avoid crazy conspiracy and speculation at all cost. that seems to be this forums main issue. we want to offer full quality disclosure but without help from respected members that wont happen. lets keep it friendly... btw bro. your girl has a sweet ass! good for u man
Respectfully, based on your answer, I will assume you have tried this "new" place and done so long enough to establish the gear is quality stuff....maybe even done your own labs??

regardless of what NY has been through with another sponsor we should all give him a level of respect based on the fact that he had no idea the lab was going to tank. shit like that happens. everyone needs to chill out and wait for the MS and bloods to hit the forum. we want to try and avoid crazy conspiracy and speculation at all cost. that seems to be this forums main issue. we want to offer full quality disclosure but without help from respected members that wont happen. lets keep it friendly... btw bro. your girl has a sweet ass! good for u man

Bignyc would make a great rep for you if you ever have bad blood work or cause people infections he is quick to delete the threads.

I think the issue that everyone is having is not with you or your company but the person that seems to be pushing it. There was some real bad issues with his previous employer and as others have said there were some sketchy things done on his part. I have only seen a few reps that are willing to call it like they see it with their own lab. As a business owner I'm not sure why you would want someone on your team that backed a company to its death when some people seriously got hurt by the gear (infections).

Yes he didn't know it was going on but the second it came out his job as a rep is to call the company out and not risk anyone else's health. Just my .02

Back