• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anyone do business with Medlab?

Megoman44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering if anyone can give me a thumbs up or down on them before I place a large order. Any help or feedback is greatly appreciated.

User beware I think is a fair statement....... If you read through here enough you will find some enlightening information on medlab.

- - - Updated - - -

I know of a place looking for soldiers :)

If I didn't get your sense of humor I would think you were being serious...... :hmm:

IqZcRQe.gif

Wow, thanks so much for the feedback so far!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never personally used them. My feedback that I gave you was saying to look around. That should have been a RED flag immediately. Quite a few people got screwed, 2 reps stepped down. The list goes on and on.

Now, I read your post as being sarcastic.. If I was wrong then ignore my post.

I've got a dozen RipStacks, all unopened with less than 8 ml. Loved their stuff 6 months ago, then they got shady. Buyer beware.

I have never personally used them. My feedback that I gave you was saying to look around. That should have been a RED flag immediately. Quite a few people got screwed, 2 reps stepped down. The list goes on and on.

Now, I read your post as being sarcastic.. If I was wrong then ignore my post.

No, not at all being sarcastic in the least. You guys really helped me out and probably save me hundreds

No, not at all being sarcastic in the least. You guys really helped me out and probably save me hundreds

Glad we could help and you were able to read between the lines!!! There are some good shops on here currently. If you find a post by progress in his signature line there is a link to a topic about who is good. They are only making the list if they have good test results too....

I ordered some of their Tren A a couple months before shit hit the fan. My Tren was gtg. Not sure about them at the moment.. I think they are turning things around. There is slip up's in all business. I mean fuck.. In this business trust is hard to gain back no matter what.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

They are always running specials right now it is 8cc for the price of ten.

They are always running specials right now it is 8cc for the price of ten.

Hahaha yeah I ordered some test e and deca a couple months ago and was running the deca 300 at 200mg a week for joints and it lasted me a whole 9 weeks. Product seemed ok though

Back