• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

son of a bitch!

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
what gear do you use? why do you use it? and which bathtub brew smacked ass lab wouldnt you touch?

The title of your post makes no sense when compared to the questions you asked...

And why are you asking so many questions about where we get gear from if in fact we do that here, officer??

Just because you purchased some advertisement space here and have all but 14 posts, doesn't make you long standing member of ASF.

Hell, I am not even a long standing member!

Gear? I use a bunch of Kimber and Wilson. I have never had a jam in any of my guns plus I use Dillion reloaded and they are G2G

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

I love that it seems the op is trying to claim others to be bathtub Brewers. No one knows you brother or your lab. Get your feet planted before you start talking shit. By the way I use IA gear if you can't tell. Because it's legit!

I love that it seems the op is trying to claim others to be bathtub Brewers. No one knows you brother or your lab. Get your feet planted before you start talking shit. By the way I use IA gear if you can't tell. Because it's legit!

My nigga

Exactly bro...

Stirring up shit right the fuck off.

My suggestion to him: run some promo, start a contest for some free shit and slowly contribute to the forums in a meaningful way.

Gear? I use a bunch of Kimber and Wilson. I have never had a jam in any of my guns plus I use Dillion reloaded and they are G2G

I like Kimber as well . Had a sweet 45 that got stollen . Never had the pleasure of touching a Wilson . I also had a Dillon .

very nice reply my friend. thank you for the amazing analysis. does anything in the pit make sense? go to the serious section please
The title of your post makes no sense when compared to the questions you asked... And why are you asking so many questions about where we get gear from if in fact we do that here, officer?? Just because you purchased some advertisement space here and have all but 14 posts, doesn't make you long standing member of ASF. Hell, I am not even a long standing member!

I like Kimber as well . Had a sweet 45 that got stollen . Never had the pleasure of touching a Wilson . I also had a Dillon .

Yea my Wilson is super nice best AR I have had. 4.5 trigger pull and pretty accurate

Get pages of free reviews and a couple loggers and spam the board .. then give a bunch more free gear for reviews ..oh and a rep who still " green" helps .. then go talk to WP and ask what God sees..

very nice reply my friend. thank you for the amazing analysis. does anything in the pit make sense? go to the serious section please

Bro, you don't make no fucking sense.

You are making yourself into crybaby right now...if we are indeed in the "pit" as you say, then be prepared for criticism. Especially since you wrote up some stupid shit.

For all we know, you are fucking LE.

And I don't think anyone will entertain your question as to who they think which lab they "wouldn't touch."

I made some suggestions, and I would go that way...you are trying too hard. LOL

Get pages of free reviews and a couple loggers and spam the board .. then give a bunch more free gear for reviews ..oh and a rep who still " green" helps .. then go talk to WP and ask what God sees..

I've always liked you!

I wouldn't use dispense quick because I hear they are underdosed and have given people infections.

Get Shredded!
I am more of a glock man myself but have an xd that I have had 13 years and never a problem out of it.

Yea I own a couple glocks. Nice reliable weapon. Cary weapon is a 1911 Wilson ultra Cary my pops gave to me

I don't understand why you all are giving dq a hard time when you all do and say the exact same shit. I've been on this board for a bit now and it seems like all these meso and Evo attitudes are migrating here. Get off ur high horses and make this a better site. Not a worse one.

I don't understand why you all are giving dq a hard time when you all do and say the exact same shit. I've been on this board for a bit now and it seems like all these meso and Evo attitudes are migrating here. Get off ur high horses and make this a better site. Not a worse one.

Really?

When have I ever asked the board who and what gear they were using? Or what labs they thought was shitty? Which btw is only going to cause a fucking fight 4sure...makes for a great site.

Calm down turbo. I wasn't calling you out. More so the general attitude of the entire community.

So what??? Did he name a specific lab? No. And the reality is a large amount of this shit is made in that manner. To disagree would be childishly niaeve.

Look at the link that was posted in this thread. Then come back and argue your point.

So what??? Did he name a specific lab? No. And the reality is a large amount of this shit is made in that manner. To disagree would be childishly niaeve.

Look at the link that was posted in this thread. Then come back and argue your point.

Yea that was not a lab!!! Well technically it is a lab but on one of our oilfield sites

I don't give a damn if it's made in a toliet as long as it's got some damn hormone in it.

On a serious note, no telling what is in the raws . Contaminates , heavy metals ...

If the powders aren't pure I guess it doesn't matter how it's brewed. I don't think those things can be filtered out.

I like my gear brewed in bathtub that this hot girl at my gym used to clean up in ....:coffee:

Back