• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

All of ASF please take a look if you want source checks

badboys

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Independent and Objective Product Testing

I am pleased to announce the launch of AnabolicLab.com [ http://anaboliclab.com ], an anabolic steroid harm reduction initiative that provides independent and objective analytical lab testing of underground steroid products. It is the most ambitious program of its kind ever created with a goal of at least 200-300 lab analyses in the first 12 months and 500+ analyses per year in the future. The unannounced, random and repeated testing of all the popular steroids produced by all the popular steroid manufacturers and underground laboratories will provide an unparalleled database to help consumers make better-informed decisions about anabolic steroid use. The program will finally give consumers a reliable way to objectively evaluate the quality and safety of underground steroid products.

Game Changer for Health and Safety of Steroid Users

An independent analytical lab testing program will have a major impact on harm reduction efforts for the non-medical anabolic steroid user. A comprehensive program involving steroid quantification testing, microbiological testing and heavy metal testing will answer the following questions about underground steroid products:

(1) Does the product contain the correct dosage of the active ingredients listed on the label?

(2) Does the product contain another similar substance as a substitution for what is listed on the label (e.g. stanozolol instead of oxandrolone)?

(3) Does the product contain impurities and contaminants?

(4) Does the product contain additional steroid precursors, unidentified steroidal compounds and/or other intermediary substances?

(5) Does the product contain heavy metal contamination (e.g. lead, mercury, arsenic)?

Trusted Testing Facilities

The steroid analytics will be conducted by Simec AG, an internationally-recognized, fully-accredited and licensed testing facility in Switzerland:
GMP Certification through Swissmedic (the Swiss agency for therapeutic products)
ISO/EN 17025 accreditated by SAS (Swiss Accreditation Service, STS 443)
Successfully audited by the FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration)
In addition to its credentials, Simec specializes in "steroid analytics" as one of its special services:

"The subject of steroids remains very delicate: The use and or possession of steroids are forbidden in many countries, and they are frequently abused for doping. There are many dubious suppliers, which introduce poor quality or even fraudulently labelled products to the market.

"In Switzerland, steroids analytics and the importation and possession of corresponding reference standards is permitted by the authorities.

"Over the years, we have established the determination for a large number of very different steroids in our laboratory, but new products are constantly being introduced... While doing so, we were able to uncover false information about the content or ingredients several times and thus contribute to the prevention of further serious harm to the health of users."​

Simec AG could very well be one of the best prepared and most qualified labs to analyze anabolic steroids.

Costs and Funding

Quantitative dosage testing (HPLC analyses) costs $200+ per sample, microbiological testing (TAMC) and heavy metal testing (ICP-OES screening) each costs another $100 per sample. Given its high costs, the continued viability of the program will depend on the generous support and donations of individuals and organizations that want to advance the state of harm reduction for anabolic steroid users.

I want to appeal to everyone who reads this announcement to consider making a small donation. With the support of the entire community, we can have a major impact on the health and safety of anabolic steroid users.

More Information

For more information, please visit http://anaboliclab.com

To contribute to the crowdfunding campaign, please visit https://www.gofundme.com/aas-harm-reduction

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope this becomes a sticky. It should for all our protection

If you took a look some of ASF sponsors were on there and one shocked me because it wasn't as strong as some of the other labs and i thought they were the best. Now I am confused lol. But I am not blasting anyone so will let all of you take a look for yourselves and come to a conclusion

this is great. can't wait to send some that way in future and also see more ugl and their gear to be posted in future and yes this is def worth a sticky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

2bbecf1e46864d4e59b472d60ef7fbae.jpg

Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe https://thinksteroids.com/community...t,-accredited-laboratory-in-Europe.134357296/

Millard has been supporting this since July of last year. Take it for what it's worth.

There are questions about how truly objective these results are.

Sounds like a great way to drum up $10,000 for what could be totally fake results 'for the good of the community'. Given Meso's track record I wouldn't give these people a dime. Millard is pushing a little too hard, and that throws up flags to me.

just take a look at anavar results.except 3 underdosed (or totally bunk) sources,the other ones are almost all overdosed.so why everyone is claiming that it's hard to find legit var? LOL something really shady,for me.I don't trust these results.

IML Gear Cream!
Wow...like "Consumer Reports" for illegal ugl.

Hard to trust it. But I like the concept.

It takes time to gain credibility and trust. I hope they hang in there and prove to be a valuable resource.

I would try to fashion unbiased opinion and operate much like consumer reports does.

Consumer reports basically runs off a "membership" approach. So as not to be swayed by advertisers or donations from anyone with a "special interest."

Maybe run it that way with introductory FREE 30 day trial with nominal monthly charge thereafter.

Donations = slow dollars. Nominal Fee = Fast nickels.

Last edited:
Amazing how most are dosed right on...

Pharmacom apparently doses their test-e slightly high, but they don't know how to spell enanthate, lol

pharmacom-pharma-test-e-300-760x360.jpg

Pharmacom apparently doses their test-e slightly high, but they don't know how to spell enanthate, lol

Fuck bro it was a typo...but it went to production already so they just ran with it. LOL

Funny how fast some will fall for something they read and someone says is legit .. Nothing against Millard himself but the objectivity of said testing lab will always be in question .. Let's send some baking soda along with a few grand and see how pure the cocaine becomes ..

Send your money to Rap.. Atleast his mass spec tests are worth looking at ;)

Badboy, did you pay sponsor fees to make this advertisement? I'm pretty sure there's a rule you must be a sponsor to sell and advertise or it is spamming. Same rule on every board.

Funny how fast some will fall for something they read and someone says is legit .. Nothing against Millard himself but the objectivity of said testing lab will always be in question .. Let's send some baking soda along with a few grand and see how pure the cocaine becomes ..

Send your money to Rap.. Atleast his mass spec tests are worth looking at ;)
that's true.. also didn't realize, its expensive as all hell apparently, haha, so I'll stick to blood draw lab work for now.. does seem like a cool idea though. besides u gotta pay for ship, get it packaged in something, and send far away. just to test? for the expense and time sounds like a pain in the dick to me, plus like everyone else said u never know if the facility is biased and inclined to falsify data. but side note, that fundme seems to be doing aight they got $13k raised already lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I have allways wondered about millards true agendas besides obvious financial gain of course.

$200 to run labs plus shipping or do bloods for $70. Hmmmmm let me think about this one.....

If it was verified as truly independent and unbiased this would be great but I'm doubting that will ever be proven.

Before I even posted I was wondering if ones would get on here and try and discredit this all. Of course some would because there prob sponsors that are afraid of being exposed. And come on look at some of the things posted recently where a couple of the labs on here were tested and had freaking deca and even Tren in there test eth or cyp. What the hell?? Now I am starting to see why I had some problems in past cycles and couldn't pin point the prob when I thought I was taking a certain compound. It's truly a shame that some of these labs do this to peoples health over a few more bucks. It's so damn cheap to make these products anyways then to go and mess with them and underdose gear or add other compounds to a certain gear without us knowing is so messed up. I just don't see this being a fluke. And can someone please explain to me then why pharmacom's test prop come back at I think 91% and some of the other ug labs come back at 99%. I am not bashing pharmacom hell I just put up a video of there laboratory but this confused me. Does it mean there test p is underdosed or just weaker than some of the others etc.? I want to know since I was going to order from them from now on lol

If it was verified as truly independent and unbiased this would be great but I'm doubting that will ever be proven.

Anytime there is profit to be made there leaves that doubt .. And we all know there is profit in being the testing lab for multiple forums ..

It's so damn cheap to make these products anyways then to go and mess with them and underdose gear or add other compounds to a certain gear without us knowing is so messed up.

You just answered your own question. It doesn't make any sense and that's why if an "independent" testing company says there is a more expensive compound in a less expensive product you have to ask yourself "how much sense does that make? Could there be another agenda?"

Usually you'll find a lab or two at the end of the rainbow lining the pockets of these guys to give false reports about their competition. That's precisely what goes on at Meso and these guys that have that can do "mass spec" testing.

I don't know anything about this lab but you can bet they would take 5 grand from me in a min to give another lab bad results if I asked them too. It's a dirty game.

Get blood work , find a trusted source, stick with them and you'll be fine

Every fucking result was dead on ??i doubt that hell why test everything you buy is gtg from the way that looks..lol. Or was I reading that all wrong ??It looked like every tes 200 had 200 ,every anavar 10 was 10 mg?not one bad apple?

Last edited:
The other problem with this business model is sabotage. A UGL could send in a bottle of a competitor's product but not before draining 75% of the oil and replacing with canola. The lab wouldn't be at fault for showing terrible results.

The only answer is indeed a Consumer Reports style approach. That means the org itself does the buying, anonymously and widely spaced in location and time. Then the legitimacy of the results is simply based on the tightly-held reputation of the org for honesty. It's a great approach but also expensive.

The other problem with this business model is sabotage. A UGL could send in a bottle of a competitor's product but not before draining 75% of the oil and replacing with canola. The lab wouldn't be at fault for showing terrible results.

The only answer is indeed a Consumer Reports style approach. That means the org itself does the buying, anonymously and widely spaced in location and time. Then the legitimacy of the results is simply based on the tightly-held reputation of the org for honesty. It's a great approach but also expensive.
From what it looks like whatever the label says that will be what they say is in it.lol

I dunno brother. I know a lot of guys having bangin results with Pharmacom

Back