• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom

Sure beats the hell out of UGLs that brew it in their basements, now doesn't it?

It would be cool to see raws failing quality control too

I ran my last cycle thru them and am not going anywhere else anytime soon

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for posting this up BB if you guys would like to check out more vids view the stickies in basic's subforum, or head over to pharmacomstore subforum and you can probably find some there as well. We have a few really great vids up showing you around the facility and including you in the process in which our products are made, produced, and distributed.

Thanks again for the post BB good lookin out brother.

Oh yeah there is many on YouTube as well. Just type in pharmacom and you will find tons. Bigger, stronger, faster
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting patiently for my Pharmacon gear to arrive. I have 7 bottles of test cyp, 4 bottlea of test oil base 100 and 1 bottle of mix 5.
The cyp is the first thing I ran . I have labs in the Basicstero sub forum if interested . You won't be disappointed.

Pretty cool.

My last blast was pharmacom gear through basicstero, some good shit. Had a few more orders since, everything gtg so far, No problems.

Get Shredded!
Guys here. If you have not tried them your wasting your time with a bunch of assholes in there basement. Pharmacom is legit. The reps are always there to help (I know dylan is tired of my pms... lol) I will never go anywhere else I hope they are here until I can no longer pin!!!

Original pharmacom videos with basic stero added in.. I guess I'd do it too

Back