• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Favorite tasting protein?

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey cause just wondering what everyone's favorite tasting protein is. I always like to try new ones and taste(macros too of course) play a big part. So what are yalls favorite tasting isolate protein and blend protein?

Blends i really like MTS cookies and cream protein and also cellucor's cinnamon swirl and peanut butter marshmallow.

Iso I have to go with iso-100 cinnamon bun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get mine from TrueNutrition.com .. I can mix up 50g of protein in a coffee cup and its as thin as water. Check out the site, it can be a bit confusing if you dont know what your looking at

I get mine from TrueNutrition.com .. I can mix up 50g of protein in a coffee cup and its as thin as water. Check out the site, it can be a bit confusing if you dont know what your looking at

Love all the options they give, but they only offer 1lb bags?
Budget builder here, so I've been using myprotein.com and getting 10lb bags when I can find a code.

Love all the options they give, but they only offer 1lb bags?
Budget builder here, so I've been using myprotein.com and getting 10lb bags when I can find a code.
I buy mine 10lbs at a time. You put together your options on the pie chart based off of one pound then there is an option to change how many pounds of that u want to order. When its delivered it will come in two 5lb bags.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Everything you mentioned is sweet as fuck. And that's my problem with protein. It's too damn sweet. I prefer truenutrition as well. Thin so I can gulp it down quick.

Cookies and cream from muscle pharm is what I have been using, taste great!

Musclemeds Carnivore Chocolate tastes like liquid brownies. Good shit.

The Vanilla Caramel is a little too sweet.

Dymatize ISO 100. About all I can use as it has very little additives and taste great. It isn't very satiating due to it being hydrolyzed but I add a good fat to help slow the process

Divine Protein Natural Vanilla is smooth and taste great. I can shake it with straight water and no clumps or chunks.

IML Gear Cream!
Jym- Chocolate Cookie Crunch

Oh yeah bars are pretty tasty! Almost like eating a BabyRuth candy bar.

Dymatize iso 100 birthday cake, and orange dreamsicle. Two best proteins I've ever had

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Divine Protein Natural Vanilla is smooth and taste great. I can shake it with straight water and no clumps or chunks.

Divine Natural is the best tasting whey I have ever had.....hands down...

Ive been using them for last few years as well, love all the options.

atlargenutrition....nitrean black.....vanilla

Check your protein for spiking people just threw out all my shit and went with ON gold standard.... Most likely if it tastes too good to be true, it's spiked. I've been wasting my money! Look after the protein in the ingredients, if it has an amino matrix with Taurine, Glycine, or added Creatine, you're basically wasting your time and money. They use those three because they are tasteless and they can basically trick the nitrogen test into testing positive for more protein then what really exists in the shake.

Fast Shipping
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!
http://americantestosterone.com/

Probably muscle milks chocolate, but it only has 32g of protein per two scoops which isnt enough so i dont buy it. I stick with optimium 100% gold standard whey. I think its the best value, low carbs and fat, high protein, priced right, taste is pretty decent.

I'm with you on this. Love MM vanilla flavor. Just not near enough protein but damn that stuff is good.

Ya muscle milk is the best tasting for sure but BSN is a close second. Love the vannila truemass gainer.

Hey cause just wondering what everyone's favorite tasting protein is. I always like to try new ones and taste(macros too of course) play a big part. So what are yalls favorite tasting isolate protein and blend protein?

Blends i really like MTS cookies and cream protein and also cellucor's cinnamon swirl and peanut butter marshmallow.

Iso I have to go with iso-100 cinnamon bun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't go wrong with mts... The cookies and cream is fucking great and lately I've been on a red velvet cake kick shits on point. Give it a try if you haven't already

TBN Protein, cinnamon ice cream is to die for. I buy the 25lbs 5 gallon bucket on Amazon for 150 and it's prime shipping. Can't go wrong brother

Isopure unflavored. - yes, it's gross on it own. But you can just about mix anything into it to give you whatever desired flavor you want minus all the sugar. Like someone stated previously ; I started to find many of the protien powders to be too sweet. This resolves that issues. You just have to be a little bit inventive and know how to make good smoothies. Another thing I did once was added a scoop to a butternut squash soup I made. Didn't change the flavor at all. Boosted it with protien!

TBN Protein, cinnamon ice cream is to die for. I buy the 25lbs 5 gallon bucket on Amazon for 150 and it's prime shipping. Can't go wrong brother

I just looked this up, looks like pretty good stuff! and an excellent buy!

Back