• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rep Hunter

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for 2 reps with good board coverage and reputation.. Experience is key! please pm me for details.

Looking for 2 reps with good board coverage and reputation.. Experience is key! please pm me for details.
What references do you have? Any other boards that would vouch for you?

Reps are easy to get but sometimes they have no idea what they are getting into.

I'm not offering just pointing out that if you have no references only the whores will apply. Not that there is anything wrong with whores.......

Reps are easy to get but sometimes they have no idea what they are getting into.

I'm not offering just pointing out that if you have no references only the whores will apply. Not that there is anything wrong with whores.......

:call me:

Yep.

I love it when you talk dirty .....:p

Refer to s2h post on WGW.. This applies to you if you need to ask yourself if it does !!

Oh and I guess your expecting HUGE SALES if all ready need 2 reps ..
Or just say you need couple guys who don't care or know any better to spam the board and push for you .. It will not stop the whoring so don't even fret ..

Back