• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The awful truth

Big Ronnie

Your wettest :daydream:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As much as my girl likes to have sex, she does have her limits. She can stand the pounding, just not the duration. She's done after only an hour or so. Of course by then the entire bed is soaked and half the floor. Hell what about the second hour? She just can't go on. She usually gets leg cramps, says her tank is empty and says she couldn't take any more orgasms.
I think I need a second one for some tsag team action....

I wouldn't want one to stick around if this was the only thing i had to complain about.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ha. Either have her pick herself someone to tag out with or flip the script and tell her she needs to warm you up with and hour of oral first. Just my observation, They take the girlfriend request better if you allow them to choose the tag team partner.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

As much as my girl likes to have sex, she does have her limits. She can stand the pounding, just not the duration. She's done after only an hour or so. Of course by then the entire bed is soaked and half the floor. Hell what about the second hour? She just can't go on. She usually gets leg cramps, says her tank is empty and says she couldn't take any more orgasms.
I think I need a second one for some tsag team action....
Big cock problems:wits:...cry me a river!

I was wondering where you went BR. I was thinking you went off and got married :hmm:

What is this 3 some stuff you speak of?

I was wondering where you went BR. I was thinking you went off and got married :hmm:

What is this 3 some stuff you speak of?

It's just adult talk. Don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain....

IML Gear Cream!
how long does it take her to orgasm? does she even have one during your marathon fuckfest?

how long does it take her to orgasm? does she even have one during your marathon fuckfest?

Last night was at least a dozen times and she gushes every fucking time no matter how many times. Then she can't walk after an hour so no marathon! It's just a short little sprint. She can't hang for the second hour....

Last night was at least a dozen times and she gushes every fucking time no matter how many times. Then she can't walk after an hour so no marathon! It's just a short little sprint. She can't hang for the second hour....
12 or more in an hour I'm gonna guess shes faking then

12 or more in an hour I'm gonna guess shes faking then

You can't fake them gushers. It isn't piss she's letting out. It's genuine love juice gushing out....

Fuck fucking for an hour. That shit gets boring. 20 minutes max gets the job done

Get Shredded!
I took some hammer from ia and pounded the misses for over a hour. She told me later she wasnt a stripper or some gal i needed to try and impress . Said we been together long enough 20 min was good for her lolz

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

There is way too much beer to drink and food to eat to be banging for more than an hour.

I have weathered penis...mostly due to compulsive masturbation :( ... but my cawk skin could not handle that degree of friction...and I would need at least a 6 pak of vitamin water

There is way too much beer to drink and food to eat to be banging for more than an hour.

That's why she is supposed to be on top for the second hour.....Duh!....

The female orgasm is a myth... Truth!

anyone trying to create a female orgasm is to sensitive and doesnt care enough bout their own orgasm.

The female orgasm is a myth... Truth!

anyone trying to create a female orgasm is to sensitive and doesnt care enough bout their own orgasm.
^^^ has a small peen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

^^^ has a small peen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

tumblr_lmwjt0bGMo1qfe06vo1_r1_500.gif

Back