• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Questions on BPC-157..

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My tendonitis isnt getting better and its been over 2 months, so I'm starting BPC-157 as soon as my bac water and slins get here...

I have a 5mg bottle, so my question is how much bac water do I inject in the vial. I've read soooo much on it, my head hurts...it seems 2.5 cc's is the standard and 10-20 iu's per day is standard dose.

This place is gospel, so I usually follow the advice here. ...

Thanks, tired of not hitting the gym, feeling fat, bloated and depressed on this cruise. ...12-1-15 is when I blast off again. ...

Sent from my DEA work phone.

I believe that if you add 2mL of bac water that will yield 250mcg at the 10 unit mark on your slin pin, I have had good luck with BPC-157 for tendinitis, @250mcg locally ED, I have seen relief on two separate occasions after 1 vial, good luck

Go see a chiropractor or get a physical therapist. My chiro uses ultrasound sinking with current stimulation. He's cured my tendinitis with about 5-6 treatments. Fuck all that shit that just covers up an injury. Get it fixed!

My shoulders and elbow are trashed right now. Waters got me talked into this. I'll keep an eye on this thread. Please keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What else did you do for the tendinitis besides take the BPC?

rest as best you can, work around it as best you can, ice it when you can, didn't seem to be able to get past it until the BPC was introduced, I'm a believer in the product now, I was skeptical in the beginning but after months of reading and research, decided to give it a try, it made a HUGE difference in my elbow that rest, ice and therapy didn't seem to be helping alone

had a cortisone shot in my wrist and it went away about 2 weeks later. had an MRI confirm tendonitis this was in `september. needed a knee surgery but didnt have insurance, MRI revealed a torn meniscus guy said it was called a bucket handle tear, got weeks away from surgery, got 2 cortisone shots in my knee and immediately felt 80% better, did a few deca cycles and never had a knee problem since that was about 6 years ago

starting bpc-157 today, will keep you posted on my progress....just did 10iu, pretty easy mix up too thanks to YOUTUBE!

I still don't understand why people use compounds that just mask the issue. Tendonitis doesn't just go away. Especially if your active. Maybe the bpc-157 will work for a while, then it will be back the minute you stop.

I've had 3 cases of severe tendonitis. Both shoulders and left shoulder again. It was so bad I could swear I had a torn rotator cuff. All 3 times my Chiro worked out the issue with 6 or less treatments.

But whatever

I still don't understand how somebody that has never used a product can say it doesn't work, we are all happy for you that your Chiro healed you, but with zero practical knowledge, how can you say BPC wont work? I was as skeptical as you are at first, but decided that it was worth reading and researching the product to determine for myself if it was a possibility for my situation, I am glad that I found the time to do the reading because it worked for me on more than 1 occasion on different locations, otherwise I still be complaining and trying to work around the issue, I've been trouble free in both areas for over a year now, so in my case, I'd say it didn't just mask the issue, but its just my personal experience with the product, you can choose to say it doesn't work with no actual experience, it's a free country....... for now

IML Gear Cream!
Plasma rich therapy.. Sports dr. Withdraws your blood, spins vial, gets all by products out, injects ur blood back in where u have an issue. I've done it , tendinitis rt elbow

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Plasma rich therapy.. Sports dr. Withdraws your blood, spins vial, gets all by products out, injects ur blood back in where u have an issue. I've done it , tendinitis rt elbow

i heard that is very pricey and not covered by insurance? How much did it run you?

3 sessions, $800.00. It worked and no probs for one year.

Not covered by insurance..

Dr. Say it can help depending on damage. 3 U pay and usually they throw in 4 th for free.. All athletes are on it as u stated.. It works...

I'm in for $30 total.....I've done tons of research and feel confident that I did my due diligence and it will be successful. ..

I still don't understand how somebody that has never used a product can say it doesn't work, we are all happy for you that your Chiro healed you, but with zero practical knowledge, how can you say BPC wont work? I was as skeptical as you are at first, but decided that it was worth reading and researching the product to determine for myself if it was a possibility for my situation, I am glad that I found the time to do the reading because it worked for me on more than 1 occasion on different locations, otherwise I still be complaining and trying to work around the issue, I've been trouble free in both areas for over a year now, so in my case, I'd say it didn't just mask the issue, but its just my personal experience with the product, you can choose to say it doesn't work with no actual experience, it's a free country....... for now

In your case it ceased the inflamation long enough for healing and repair to take place.For most people it has only masked the problem and it is still not allways a fix.I have alot of experience with bpc and have a good bit of freinds who have run a course.

Because 90% use it and feel better after a day or two then go back to been bat shit crazy with weights or whatever activity caused the inflammation to begin with.

But ok

Get Shredded!
In your case it ceased the inflamation long enough for healing and repair to take place.For most people it has only masked the problem and it is still not allways a fix.I have alot of experience with bpc and have a good bit of freinds who have run a course.

Because 90% use it and feel better after a day or two then go back to been bat shit crazy with weights or whatever activity caused the inflammation to begin with.

But ok

I agree that it is not a magical/miracle cure for all injuries but when used with some common sense, it can be very useful with tendinitis

3rd injection today, still hoping....

give it some time and as much rest and ice as you can stand

I need to try ice, haven't done, never worked before

Ok, 12 days into it and my arm feels way better. It doesn't wake me up at night and the mobility has increased dramatically. In the morning it feels tight and I just work it slowly but so far I'm very satisfied and feel confident it's speeding recovery.

Ok, 12 days into it and my arm feels way better. It doesn't wake me up at night and the mobility has increased dramatically. In the morning it feels tight and I just work it slowly but so far I'm very satisfied and feel confident it's speeding recovery.

Nice! I'm gonna have to get some. Did you get the water from the same place?

Nice! I'm gonna have to get some. Did you get the water from the same place?

http://bacteriostaticwater.com/

8887de54476d9c495831fea46e8ee61c.jpg

Good product from these guys

68e58c065c7aa8e2bd685caf33bfdb1b.jpg

This is the affected area according to a physiology map I have

e43d6748789fadd1296ec0568117000c.jpg

Back