• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Paxton's T400 and test cyp 250 lab results

badboys

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ran this for 8weeks before having blood test. First four weeks ran it at 700mg/wk. injections were given twice a week then I jumped it up to 800mg/wk last four weeks. 400 on Sunday and 400 on wed. I was mixing the t400 (200mg) with 200mg of there test cyp each day I injected so total taken for the week was 800mgs. Total test come in at 2964 results are below. Also I come in at 535 on 125mg/wk of pharmacy grade and somewhere above 1500 when taking 350mg/wk so this is close. I was thinking I would be more around 3300 but not to far off.
91f1e0aef5660557d508c64e5dcfb580.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just seen another guys post where he ran there t400 at the same dose (800mg/wk) and he come back at 4985.

After some figuring from past blood work it's close enough and I am satisfied. I was thinking I would come back at 3300 but since this is first time taking a test uncapped I think these are about right

Glad to hear they sent someone a little test.

nice good to see. I'm on their t400 from the got wood sale and its working well as well as their tren e.

I got this right before he went off the ASF forum and he even sent me a free bottle of EQ which is awesome and also sent me two free bottles of test cyp 250 because of the pip issue I was having with the t400. I was then still able to mix it at a 2:1 ratio and use it

i wouldnt think to add more cyp to a enan/cyp blend unless i was just trying to mix up and finish using what i had on hand... was that the case? just curious

IML Gear Cream!
The t400 was causing me pip and I just couldn't use it with out cutting it and Paxton sent me some cyp 250 to cut with it and it all worked out. Later i found out the trick to taking t400 from a lot of labs including Paxton was to heat the oil. I had to get the water hot enough to barley be able to touch (usually cup of water 45sec in microwave) did the trick. And no pip that way either. First few times i tried heating I wasn't getting the water hot enough.

I used to heat it and lay on a heating pad for thirty minutes after pinning, worked like a charm.

Back