• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coach Reviews

LuckyLeprechaun

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm goin' to be look'n for a prep coach & would like to hear ones that you've use'd that's help'd you..
Were they good/what you expected?
Motivate you?
Got you to your goal?

Or ones that you know of that you'd prefer over another.

I appreciate the feed back, thanks

Welcome to ASF bro, head over and introduce yourself in the new members section. Let us hear a little about you and why you need the coach.

Also check out Chris Tuttle, he has a training program that you can purchase for relatively cheap online as far as prep goes.

Not to toot my own but I'm a 48year old guy who , during the AAP transformation contest added 10-11 lbs of muscle and hardened up @ the same time - no slin - just hard work and meticulous eating. I had been work with S2h for a while before this contest and he was there when I needed that second set of eyes but by applying the methods he instilled in me it all came together.
Check it out.. my info is in my signature. I'm part of S2Hs coaching team - if something comes up where I need advises on a client who is giving me a real run for my money - he's the man..
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/48832-TheNeed-s-final-pics-and-scale-weight

I've done well with Shelby Starnes. I liked the diet plans, his communication is excellent, and I didn't feel like he stole my money which some so coaches will do.
I know Shelby is a little pricey - - but he deserves to be seeing as how he gets great results and is very health conscious. It would be interesting to work wit him for a few months or for a prep.

Back