• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Paxton Tren Ace from July/August '15, should I just toss it?

back-in-nam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I learned of all the shady practices at Paxton after purchasing gear there. I should have done more research outside their subforum, but I know better now. Anyway...I bought enough Tren-A for a couple of cycles. I haven't touched it yet and was wondering if anyone had experience with their Tren Ace from July/August. Is it complete crap like their t400 has been reported to be? I also bought their HGH at the same time and to my surprise my serum test came back at 27 so at least I didn't get burned on that. I'm hoping the Tren isn't garbage because the other vendor I buy Tren from is out of stock right now.

I purchased some 2 weeks before they closed and it was gtg...along with the Dbol and Sust I purchased. Never had an issue with Pax fortunately, and their delivery / communication was second to none....

Use it see how you feel, report back.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I'll take the GH off your hands!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I had some from this time period. Seemed gtg. Their TE gave me pip and "feels" under dosed.

I learned of all the shady practices at Paxton after purchasing gear there. I should have done more research outside their subforum, but I know better now. Anyway...I bought enough Tren-A for a couple of cycles. I haven't touched it yet and was wondering if anyone had experience with their Tren Ace from July/August. Is it complete crap like their t400 has been reported to be? I also bought their HGH at the same time and to my surprise my serum test came back at 27 so at least I didn't get burned on that. I'm hoping the Tren isn't garbage because the other vendor I buy Tren from is out of stock right now.

Send the Tren to me, I'll take care of it for you, as far as their shady practices, I personally never had any bad experience with Paxton always had good gains using their gear. I seen a few post where someone said oh "It feels under dosed" <those feel numbers are the legit way to go. Just my opinion however if you haven’t noticed there’s a lot of sponsors here meaning competition amongst sponsors. Remember if its posted on the internet or seen on TV it must be true, ITS A FUCKING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, EVERYONE TAKE COVER AND FEUER FREI

I had some from this time period. Seemed gtg. Their TE gave me pip and "feels" under dosed.

I've been running their Tren A and it feels like I'm having a Tren cough attack when I really am, that cough sure feels under dosed and the sudden drenched in sweat is surely under dosed, I mean shit I should be a walking water fall instead of having a half soaked shirt. I believe there was a post in regards to the "feel" test, someone posted something about the feel test, I think your suppose to inject the gear, stick your finger in your ass and taste it for consistency or something along those lines.

Well, like I said, their "Paxtropin" GH tested good and I was very happy with that since I bought 5 kits at $250 each before they stopped communicating with their customers. After everything that happened with Paxton and because I bought the gear from them right before they went off the radar I was concerned it might be crap, that's all. I appreciate the replies and I'll just give it a go and see what happens. In the mean time I will keep checking with my known good vendor to see when their stock comes back in just so I have backup. I hate to have to stop a planned cycle just to wait for gear.
I wish there was a way to tell if Tren was good via blood tests like you can with Test.

Try it and see, I'm currently running their Tren A and seeing good results.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I've been running their Tren A and it feels like I'm having a Tren cough attack when I really am, that cough sure feels under dosed and the sudden drenched in sweat is surely under dosed, I mean shit I should be a walking water fall instead of having a half soaked shirt. I believe there was a post in regards to the "feel" test, someone posted something about the feel test, I think your suppose to inject the gear, stick your finger in your ass and taste it for consistency or something along those lines.

Not really sure where you are going with this.... I said the Tren A was gtg.

I tried their tne,dbol,anadrol,superdrol & test400. tne & dbol was gtg but their anadrol & superdrol didn't do anything at all for me.

I tried their tne,dbol,anadrol,superdrol & test400. tne & dbol was gtg but their anadrol & superdrol didn't do anything at all for me.
Your a liar. Your working for get your dick bigger labs. Your just trying to discredit the amazing Paxton pharmaceutical. How dare you! I took some of their test E, after first injection, 20 min later I gained 32 pounds. Mostly in the dick area, but still.

I'm on their tren e from august/sep and its working great @ 400mg a week. Have also tried their ace from aug first to see how i reacted to tren first and the results and sides are very similar to 300 a week ace i ran.

Obviously for Tren there is no way to test it lab speaking.

I am running 2 of the best labs here Tren Ace and have zero sides going on week 6. So this how I feel shit you guys talk about I don't know of. But.... I can see the shit is working. Plus I am cutting and still lifting as heavy as when I was bulking.

I ran their Tren A and Tren E and feel that it was as it should be. I also believe their dbol, anavar, & TNE were legit. I was concerned about the T400 especially after seeing labs posted that it was inconsistent. I think my initial vials were strong and subsequent vials may have been under dosed. I can't prove it because I didn't get labs.

I will say I was satisfied with my strength gains while running their gear, but I have a feeling after my current cruise and starting new supplier gear that I'm going to see a big difference in what I thought was good and what is good.

Use it see how you feel, report back.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I switched from my known good Tren A to the unknown Paxton batch about 9 days ago, and it seems to be fine. Nothing has changed...sweats at night are still brutal, strength is still going up. Injections give zero pip either which is great.

Get Shredded!
I am about to try there ultra rip (test prop, Tren ace , masteron) got to bottles on hand can't wait to try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really liked the HGH (paxtropin). I had good test results on their HGH results of 28.3 (IM injected 10ius +/-3hrs later blood drawn). I have some of there late shipment Test 400 800mg/wk (Tested at 2787 so a little low) and Tren E 200 (Have not started).

I always had good luck w them! Ran a whole prep on their gear only. Test levels were over 1700 at one point. I was bummed when I saw they shut down. Now gotta find a new source...

I always had good luck w them! Ran a whole prep on their gear only. Test levels were over 1700 at one point. I was bummed when I saw they shut down. Now gotta find a new source...
Try underdosedgear.com with your one post.

Yep, better toss it. You can toss it my way... :winkfinger:

He's still has one post.. it's these bull shit accounts that throw everyone off. I mean who would make a password. Profile, leave one comment about a lab and then nothing.. Give me a Fuckin break. They are still lurking on here planting seeds for when they return. King of bull shit gimmick accounts.

He's still has one post.. it's these bull shit accounts that throw everyone off. I mean who would make a password. Profile, leave one comment about a lab and then nothing.. Give me a Fuckin break. They are still lurking on here planting seeds for when they return. King of bull shit gimmick accounts.
I don't know, if you look around other sponsors sub forums you'll see a rise of 1 post TD's and shit. Could be someone on here extremely bored hoping to get a response from members so they can have a pissing match. Been a decent size rise in new members lately.

I don't know, if you look around other sponsors sub forums you'll see a rise of 1 post TD's and shit. Could be someone on here extremely bored hoping to get a response from members so they can have a pissing match. Been a decent size rise in new members lately.

Ya your right.. I call them out when I see them. They never respond tho. I got nothing against Paxton pharma. I need a gimmick account. Guys.. keep a look out for SeattleLabs. I'll be giving out free gear in a little while. I only want feel test tho. No labs, mass spec, or labmix. If you plan on getting bloods then fuck off. I also have a new product you inject into your peehole. 20 pounds in 20 days.. that's all the big boss would let me say for now. SEATTLELABS coming soon..

This just in!! Spend $6.00 or more get a free 7in dildo on the house. (Must wash before use)

May have shit on it..

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Back