• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

:)Canada Peptides Somatropin HGH is in stock

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Canada Peptides Somatropin HGH is in stock :)
28web8g.jpg

Last edited:
If this is stronger than your ZPTROPIN WOW!! I can't do over 3 iu's a day. My feet and wrist swells so much it looks like I'm sick. But it works so well. i'm going to cut down to see if I still get the sides. I was on 6 iu's a day. But swelling and pain was to much. This the best HGH I've had. I just have to keep a eye on the sides. Sound crazy because I said it's the best, with crazy sides.

Bro, I haven't done blood tests, but as for my feelings - I don't see any differences.
They both have exellent quality.
I saw on Russians forums blood tests after Somatropin Canada peptides- hgh serum results was about 35 ng/ml

If this is stronger than your ZPTROPIN WOW!! I can't do over 3 iu's a day. My feet and wrist swells so much it looks like I'm sick. But it works so well. i'm going to cut down to see if I still get the sides. I was on 6 iu's a day. But swelling and pain was to much. This the best HGH I've had. I just have to keep a eye on the sides. Sound crazy because I said it's the best, with crazy sides.

Tell you what. I have not seen hgh this good in years. Very strong and you grow. As always goo job my friend.

Actually taking this now and I will be having bloodwork done next week.

Also have an order in for your Ztropin and test will follow as well.

It's always a pleasure working with you!

Any consideration of adding bitcoin as a payment method?

-Phil

My friend,waiting for your bloodwork:) and thanks for your kind words
I'm very pleased when my customers are satisfied!
What about Botcoin , I have to pay about 20% now to get cash from bitcoins.
When I will solve the problem of high fees of getting cash - I will star to receive bitcoins and announce this. ( soon I will solve this problem)

Actually taking this now and I will be having bloodwork done next week.

Also have an order in for your Ztropin and test will follow as well.

It's always a pleasure working with you!

Any consideration of adding bitcoin as a payment method?

-Phil

Lab results came in today
I'm very surprised actually, cause the sides were apparent. Test came in at only 15.1.

I'll post a bit later when I can scan and edit the doc.

I'll be testing the ZPtropin later this week or early next week as well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bro,how much IU did you inject?
When did you make bloods after injection?
How much do you weight and what units it is - ng/ml or?

Lab results came in today
I'm very surprised actually, cause the sides were apparent. Test came in at only 15.1.

I'll post a bit later when I can scan and edit the doc.

I'll be testing the ZPtropin later this week or early next week as well.

Bro,how much IU did you inject?
When did you make bloods after injection?
How much do you weight and what units it is - ng/ml or?

Hi DG,

I injected 10iu to right quad at 11:50AM. Bloods drawn about 2:50 later. I weigh 230lbs. It was 15.1 ng/ml.

This was my first time hitting the quad instead of the delt so I don't know if that played a role or not. Like I said, I could feel the sides, so much so that I had to back off from 5iu/day.

Here is a link to my other labs of various brands: http://s1040.photobucket.com/user/phil_mcrevis/library/

I will test the ZPtropin, then test the Canada Peptides again on my next order. I will stick to the delts just to keep consistency in the testing.

Phil

IML Gear Cream!
I have ordered from a different source, but from my experience Canada Peps Gh is of very high quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have ordered from a different source, but from my experience Canada Peps Gh is of very high quality.

Not saying it's not. Did you do labs?

Not saying it's not. Did you do labs?

Yes, I have labs(igf not Gh serum) from a client of mines. But he was also on ghrp/ghrh peps and lr3, which also accounted for his igf levels being close to 700 lol.

Bro, and how do you feel the effect of Canada hgh?
Most my clients wrote that they like it even more that human grade hgh.
Maybe something is wrong with your blood test due to quad injection?

Hi DG, I injected 10iu to right quad at 11:50AM. Bloods drawn about 2:50 later. I weigh 230lbs. It was 15.1 ng/ml. This was my first time hitting the quad instead of the delt so I don't know if that played a role or not. Like I said, I could feel the sides, so much so that I had to back off from 5iu/day. Here is a link to my other labs of various brands: http://s1040.photobucket.com/user/phil_mcrevis/library/ I will test the ZPtropin, then test the Canada Peptides again on my next order. I will stick to the delts just to keep consistency in the testing. Phil

Bro, and how do you feel the effect of Canada hgh?
Most my clients wrote that they like it even more that human grade hgh.
Maybe something is wrong with your blood test due to quad injection?
I liked it. I was doing 5iu/day and my jaw was aching and my fingers were swollen and achy as well. I had to back off a bit. I'm thinking it could have been the quad inject. I'll order again and test hitting the delts.

Back