• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fake gear

Never seen completely fake gear. Maybe underdosed but not veggy oil. I'm not even sure if brands that are faked are complete crap but who knows its internet. Unless you order and run test its hard to believe anything

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sorry for only wanting to put legit gear in my body

Then do your research .. Why would you trust a group of strangers , some of which rep and get comped , if your worried?? Fake gear is not something I am familiar with .. Not sure any sponsor offers but good luck.. There is a search bar on top of page and a whole section full of sponsors .. As you said , your putting this into your body , take your time and decide for yourself

If anyone on here was selling fake gear they would be called out and banned. We don't stand for that bs here at ASF

Thanks guys i'll give it more time. It was Sustanon which does have varied esters; i'll wait it out and see what happens. Haven't felt shit for 1.5 weeks though and I've been ODing.

Thanks guys i'll give it more time. It was Sustanon which does have varied esters; i'll wait it out and see what happens. Haven't felt shit for 1.5 weeks though and I've been ODing.

If you're being serious with this post, then you should not be taking AAS. Did you do any research at all before jumping into this? Scary my friend.

Dude black dynamite and leroy Jones labs gtg :coffee:

Then do your research .. Why would you trust a group of strangers , some of which rep and get comped , if your worried?? Fake gear is not something I am familiar with .. Not sure any sponsor offers but good luck.. There is a search bar on top of page and a whole section full of sponsors .. As you said , your putting this into your body , take your time and decide for yourself
You're right I can't really trust people on here; research is everything. Thanks for your input

How much and how often are you pinning 1.5 weeks you should he huuuuuuge by now.

1 1/2weeks on sust. You should be competing on stage!

He figured it out bros. It's it's first cycle. We all been there.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

I'm being dead serious I got bunked

please read the board rules on source review member requirements before you consider dropping the name of your suspected bunk sustanon.....you currently dont meet the required posts or join date time....i highly suggest reading the board rules for source check...

thank you...

Get Shredded!
please read the board rules on source review member requirements before you consider dropping the name of your suspected bunk sustanon.....you currently dont meet the required posts or join date time....i highly suggest reading the board rules for source check...

thank you...
i didn't think I did drop the name and it turns out it's not bunked overall

i didn't think I did drop the name and it turns out it's not bunked overall

Good to hear the gear is GTG. Best not to jump to conclusions. Need to give it time and preferably blood work to know what's going on.

Back