• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do not order from dynami

kombatarts99

ANOM-5
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have not heard from "hoss" in two weeks. Won't reply to emails asking where members packs are. Also took down the sub forum. I urge people to not order at this time.

How could you not have warned people earlier....how come you didnt see this sooner....is your crystal ball broken :coffee:

nah just bustin your chops bro ....hey any warning is better than no warning imo ....

^ lol... but the chem name is written with sharpie bro. legit

also the 20 dollar 50mg var for 100 tabs shoulda been a dead giveaway..

thanks for heads up kombat your solid for that

Mother fucking bitch!!! Now I owe 2 of my buddies like 200 each all because of some stupid fuckin bullshit..this is fucking shit man ..

- - - Updated - - -

And they already picked the money up ..

Mother fucking bitch!!! Now I owe 2 of my buddies like 200 each all because of some stupid fuckin bullshit..this is fucking shit man ..

- - - Updated - - -

And they already picked the money up ..

So why would you owe your buddies? They took the risk just like you did. It's part of this industry unfortunately. Anybody that gave me money to get them aas and the source took the money and ran, I would tell them it's a shitty situation and sorry it happened but I don't owe you shit. You didn't take their money. It's a gamble they were willing to play with. If they can't understand that then next time make them do it themselves.

Close call ... I was tempted with the 50% off sale but held off.

i luckily was able to cancel my funds before picked up. he even re-sent me the payment info lol

Good thing I checked here, I was wondering what happened to dynami..just like that,poof he's gone...

How could you not have warned people earlier....how come you didnt see this sooner....is your crystal ball broken :coffee:

nah just bustin your chops bro ....hey any warning is better than no warning imo ....

i should have know since first week of October he kept telling me packs in the mail, then more excuses, then poof gone.

^ lol... but the chem name is written with sharpie bro. legit

also the 20 dollar 50mg var for 100 tabs shoulda been a dead giveaway..

thanks for heads up kombat your solid for that

i tried. Everybody warned me it was anothe Olympus, I didn't listen, when Rap said don't believe the lies I should have listened. Lesson learned.

on a side note, I am going to try to make Swoljas and Nurseguys orders right, by giving them My MFL stash. I lost too, but I'm trying to make it right somehow

Close call ... I was tempted with the 50% off sale but held off.

i knew something was up when I saw that and PM everybody who I sent a list too to not order. I tried to stop it, and I think only Kong, Swole, Nurse, and me got fucked. At least I hope that's all

Its a fucked situation regardless and i dont think Kombat really gave a shit about the free gearz. Ive seen his receipts.

I got suckered into the same group when inwas a newb and it took a few months until insaw what was going on plus some digging on my own. Fuckers still have the same shipping spots and are weak on there pick ups.

Anabolic Warehouse/Olympus/Big League/Dynami

All ran by EZ and 5150. niw here is the fun part.... Google Ezskanken and you will find him on truck forums with his personal info. Well that and he is also in penile lengthening forums and is active. thats all true btw

Its a fucked situation regardless and i dont think Kombat really gave a shit about the free gearz. Ive seen his receipts.

I got suckered into the same group when inwas a newb and it took a few months until insaw what was going on plus some digging on my own. Fuckers still have the same shipping spots and are weak on there pick ups.

Anabolic Warehouse/Olympus/Big League/Dynami

All ran by EZ and 5150. niw here is the fun part.... Google Ezskanken and you will find him on truck forums with his personal info. Well that and he is also in penile lengthening forums and is active. thats all true btw

holy shit!!! Dam!!

Get Shredded!
:coffee:

It was inevitable with that group.
Sorry to hear you, and everyone else, got screwed.

You really can stop it anytime now. You've been active on these boards long enough, even in the threads where everyone already posted all of that info over and over and over again. :coffee:

The penis forums one was hilarious, I doubt he was skanken that much.

If you look at the penis forums hard enough you will see dick stats pre dick lengthen harness and im not joking. And o the truck forums he plays a mechanic and posts his busted ass truck with a mexican lift kit... TX license plates included

If you look at the penis forums hard enough you will see dick stats pre dick lengthen harness and im not joking. And o the truck forums he plays a mechanic and posts his busted ass truck with a mexican lift kit... TX license plates included

i saw that. And he even posted the number. Tisk tisk. That's bad Mkay.

Its just bad all around but what did we learn kids?

anabolic warehouse/Olympus/big league and dynami will always be around. Next time listen gdi!

Also EZ is a stay at home mom with a 10yr old peice of shit truck and struggles with a tiny hawaiian penis in TX. And 5150 never had Parkinsons and is a lying fuck who pushed shit gear and knew it....

Its just bad all around but what did we learn kids?

anabolic warehouse/Olympus/big league and dynami will always be around. Next time listen gdi!

Also EZ is a stay at home mom with a 10yr old peice of shit truck and struggles with a tiny hawaiian penis in TX. And 5150 never had Parkinsons and is a lying fuck who pushed shit gear and knew it....

lesson learned. But if someone could put them away should they ( hypothetical moral question )

No... Personal info is sacred man. That is a line that should never be crossed

lesson learned. But if someone could put them away should they ( hypothetical moral question )
Why the fuck do you even think like that?
Am I the only person that was raised not be a snitch or do you just think you're still LE?

You just said some shit like this to Dema (I think) over some fuckin failed lab max "var 50" ab a month ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Once a rat, always a rat. Lol.

Back