• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

H-AS Pharma Mast prop Test pro Lab test BEWARE

quinn a

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had my test prop and mast prop lab tested that i received from H-AS. Very poor quality on both, will post pictures of results shortly. Anyone else who has these two should get them tested. Maybe my 36 vials were a bad batch.

WTF, you cant just throw a source under a bus and then go MIA. Where is your proof?

Trying to upload it from my phone now, will have it from desktop after 5pm central

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF, you cant just throw a source under a bus and then go MIA. Where is your proof?

no shit bro. why even bother to post if you dont have the 5 minutes to compose a decent post explaining shit.

Well Quinn .. Definitely got some attention .. Too bad it no longer matters as you look like a shmuck ..try having your shit in order BEFORE you post ..
Come correct or don't come at all ..

IML Gear Cream!
Hey maybe he went off of feeling :coffee:

Came to a resolution with H-AS. will not be posting test results.

Would still recommend to others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2a9518970ed267f0d748c215d7becf85.jpg

MBpharma REP

what a bull shit ass thread.

How do you just come to a resolution for shitty gear? They send you more shitty gear?

How do you just come to a resolution for shitty gear? They send you more shitty gear?
You pull the dick out of your ass and eat it. Then you do more research.

Haha yeah that's what I would do, I'm trying to understand how this guy resolved it

Haha yeah that's what I would do, I'm trying to understand how this guy resolved it

I think he's just a lying pos..

Back