• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st cycle.. again

nomad82ndair

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey there, Ive posted before but could really use some help. I just ran my first "cycle" that a friend set up for me and i got from him, only to find out it was bunk gear when i got labs done. I have no issues with my diet or workout. I've done some research but would rather hear from a vet. Could anyone give me a few pointers on what would be best to take for a real first cycle of not bunk gear. I'm not asking where to get it. Just what i should take. I'm a good size now just trying to get a little bigger and cut up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Go read the first cycle sticky... Your first cycle should be test only...all the info is in the sticky

^^^^^ read the stickies for first cycle. Read threads on lab tested gear, get ur AI and pct prepd for order, have syringes , pull trigger, be patient and don't harass Reps every minute. Don't whine like baby when injecting and u will be fine.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

what would you guys recomend for a pst and ai? and would you go with test e? I'm having trouble finding the sticky. Sorry to be a pain in the ass

Test e only, 500 mg week for12 weeks. Aromas in 12.5 mg EOD or what ur body feels. Clomid, novla for pct. no other compounds. Done it for u. Research and google it.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. Like others have said, check out the sticky.

Welcome.... From your questions you don't seem ready for a cycle. Repost in the anabolic zone and list your stats.

Take the bunk gear as a mulligan and read up, not hating just trying to get you aware that you can really mess yourself up, so make sure you know what your getting into.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome

Back