• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bluehearts <3

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So yesterday I started my blast which includes 50ED of dbol and tonight my paint crew got on my nerves so I picked up a roller and went to work. GD back pumps from random shit just kill me lol. Finished up 4 hours later, got pulled over and given a warning before I could get food in me... But I couldn't be in s better fucking mood. Fuck I love dbol. I'm days away from running out of bluehearts. I'm gonna be sad to finally finish them off :(

So yesterday I started my blast which includes 50ED of dbol and tonight my paint crew got on my nerves so I picked up a roller and went to work. GD back pumps from random shit just kill me lol. Finished up 4 hours later, got pulled over and given a warning before I could get food in me... But I couldn't be in s better fucking mood. Fuck I love dbol. I'm days away from running out of bluehearts. I'm gonna be sad to finally finish them off :(

How are you splitting them up for dosing? I have some waiting for me after bloods are drawn to make sure I'm ready to go. Also, do you up your ai with them?

How are you splitting them up for dosing? I have some waiting for me after bloods are drawn to make sure I'm ready to go. Also, do you up your ai with them?
30/20 or 20/30 just depends

Buy more?

Buy more?
I hear great things about MFL dbol so I'm trying them next. In all honesty I find ugl orals to be frequently disappointing. I have never ran a cycle with Mfl's orals and everyone says they are great so I'm trying them. The ones I'm finishing was from one of Dannie's auctions like 2 years ago. 400 bluehearts lasted almost 2 years :)

Nothing compares to legit dbol. If you need to use more than 50mgs its poor quality. And when you use good dbol you know it.

I have used quite few labs dbols from here and there all the same lmfao ...I need 100mgs to even get close to legit dbols .....shit I even pour contents on caps in my mouth .....:( ......I know I got good dbol when I get forearm spasms from 10mgs ed ....and thats absent with all the sources I tried ....except for blue hearts and my private sources .......

back pumps day 2 ? :hmm: what else are you using

IML Gear Cream!
Bluehearts <3

I hear great things about MFL dbol so I'm trying them next. In all honesty I find ugl orals to be frequently disappointing. I have never ran a cycle with Mfl's orals and everyone says they are great so I'm trying them. The ones I'm finishing was from one of Dannie's auctions like 2 years ago. 400 bluehearts lasted almost 2 years :)

We carry Blue Hearts.

I also ran MFL DBol and TBol before too. Both legit. Anything more than 50mgs of the DBol was way too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've run dbol in the last month of my2nd cycle, started at 30mg and at the end I was at 50mg /day.nothing special,I was expecting different things based on what you guys say about dbol,I was merely having some pumps in my back while doing deadlifts. strength went up nice,I was fuller,but nothing else.
underdosed or just my body that doesn't react well to dbol?

50mg of quality dbol is almost too much. I had to paints at night with an extension roller and the back pumps were kicking my ass, but I was happy as hell. The first few days of dbol high are almost like a really light dose of shrooms, just smiley happy

Ok....what's BLUE HEARTS? ?

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Ok....what's BLUE HEARTS? ?

Sent from my DEA work phone.

luckycharms.jpg

Ironic they make a drug that will pop your heart in the shape of a heart... seems cold don't you think
Lol, when I'm on dbol, I can hear my heart beat and feel it workin O.T.. Fuck all that.

I can say I benched my most ever on MFL Dbol but I was also bulking to be fair.

When I took there dbol I got in a street fight and got stabbed but still beat the guys ass. I'm pretty sure it was the dbol.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Haha, that would be sad.

i have the MFL Dbol, I like them! I don't like they are caps, prefer tabs, but I lile
them.

When I took there dbol I got in a street fight and got stabbed but still beat the guys ass. I'm pretty sure it was the dbol.

You win the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got some blue hearts for next blast!!!!! Will be hard to top the alpha pharm brand I used last.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back