• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

PSL Teammates-TRT Protocols

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

I'm doing some research on TRT and the various protocols used by our community and across the country. I would be interested to know if any of our brothers are on TRT and what is your particular protocol.

Thanks
L

Well I'm prescribed 200mg/week test cyp, 1000iu hcg/week, and 1mg adex/week through an out of pocket clinic. That's how much my refills allow me to use. Obviously I utilize the full 200mg, and thanks to PSL I can just use their test and stockpile my Pharmacy test for traveling purposes.

Typically though, I'll just cruise on PSL test E at 250mg/week. I'll even toss in deca at 250mg/week but thats because I have everything dialed in and am proactive with blood work and can maintain such a protocol and stay healthy. AI dose is .5mg adex 2x/week, and HCG is 500iu/week.

For a new guy looking to start trt I'd stay under 200mg/week. Start with no AI to see if you even need one (i do). Use hcg at 500iu/week if you're concerned with fertility and atrophy. Get blood work regularly to make sure your e2 is in check and everything else is healthy. From there you can dial in an AI if needed.

Good info bro. I've been on TRT for years and really enjoy the benefits. Of course, I will typically add various enhancements to feed my curiosity. Current protocol is whatever it takes to stay at 1200 per my doc. Of course, what he doesn't know won't hurt him!😎

Last edited:
Back