• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone drink raw milk?

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Picked some up by the grocery store today. Been reading alot of info about it, and as someone who has a terrible lactose intolerance, I'm curious if this stuff is really as good as they say.

Anyone use or prefer raw milk to the regular store bought stuff?

Apologies if its been asked before. My search for raw milk returned with a lot of random threads that seemed to mention milk but wasn't exactly what I wanted

I would think its good for bulking I'm a firm believer in more calories and moderate fat like butter steak, hamburger. I believe as long as you don't over excercise,and don't under eat you're body when you do say a 45 min weight workout with fast pace and 30 min
cardio a day. you're body will not only use carbohydrates but fat as well visceral fat.I eat butter hamburger everything I would want to but I ride bike to work and back got a construction job do super sets constantly
sorry got into my shit nut just trying to say yes drink hell make butter also take credit off top and shake I'm jar tell it is butter. I would like to find Rae milk

caveman72 using not abusing

If it is real, legit RAW unpasturized milk from GRASS FED cows then it is the most superior form of milk you can get. I doubt "raw' milk in a grocery store is truly raw and unpasturized. The real thing I have only seen from farmers or organic farms with small store fronts.

If I could afford it I'd buy it everyday, but seeing as its $18 a gallon here that's out of my price range. Love the stuff, as far as I'm concerned it's gods drink of choice.

Good stuff. But hard to a hold of. Only place around where I live that sells it is filthy. The farms don't seem to be regulated at all which is bullshit.Anything grass fed is amazing. Butter, beef, milk. I'd live off it if it was actually marketed.

Where do you live DeadliftBro? I live around some farms in NY hopefully it's cheaper lol

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

Yea my lil bro lives out there man, everything's expensive

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

When I eat dairy I only drink raw milk.
Only one place near me to get it but is worth it.

When I eat dairy I only drink raw milk.
Only one place near me to get it but is worth it.

I'm good with cheese, the occasional pint or two of ice cream but milk fucks me up something fierce. Even Fairlife's double protein lactose free milk fucked me up. According to John Meadows who's word is as close to BB'ing gold that there is, Raw milk is indeed good for you since its not pasturized. Pasturization of course turns milk into shit. I have no doubt even raw milk would fuck up my stomach.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm good with cheese, the occasional pint or two of ice cream but milk fucks me up something fierce. Even Fairlife's double protein lactose free milk fucked me up. According to John Meadows who's word is as close to BB'ing gold that there is, Raw milk is indeed good for you since its not pasturized. Pasturization of course turns milk into shit. I have no doubt even raw milk would fuck up my stomach.
If you can find it BTC it's worth a try. It is suppose to digest much better because it has the good bacteria in it to aid in digestion of the lactose and other sugars.

I use to get raw milk and it was awesome. Just to hard to come by where I live.

If you can find it BTC it's worth a try. It is suppose to digest much better because it has the good bacteria in it to aid in digestion of the lactose and other sugars.

I use to get raw milk and it was awesome. Just to hard to come by where I live.

Theres an organic farm that advertises in the local health food store. They are about 15 min away. Only place I have heard of it around here. I have been wanting to get it for my son. If I do get some i'll try it. I'd have to put chocolate hydro in it as I fucking hate the taste of regular milk.

Raw or not. I still drink the shit out of milk. My digestion gets whacked if I don't get enough dairy.
People who don't eat dairy generally get bloated guts anyways from the lack of bacteria in their intestines dairy gives them so their intestines get inflamed.
At least everyone I know who avoids dairy has these problems all the time.

Last edited:

Raw milk contains the enzyme you need to digest lactose. This is the whole reason there is such a thing as "lactose-intolerant," pasteurization kills this enzyme. You should be ok to drink Raw milk.

Raw milk contains the enzyme you need to digest lactose. This is the whole reason there is such a thing as "lactose-intolerant," pasteurization kills this enzyme. You should be ok to drink Raw milk.

Interesting. I had not looked into it that far. When I go to bulk again I will have to try it.

Well I can say since I posted this and started drinking it, I have no issues with bloating, gas, or shits. Seriously lived up to the hype I read! I wish it wasn't 15$ a gallon here but hey, it winds up cheaper overall after factoring in the cost of lactose pills and toilet paper!

Well I can say since I posted this and started drinking it, I have no issues with bloating, gas, or shits. Seriously lived up to the hype I read! I wish it wasn't 15$ a gallon here but hey, it winds up cheaper overall after factoring in the cost of lactose pills and toilet paper!

I've never tried it. Doesn't sound too enticing.. The price, the taste...

Get Shredded!
TBJ the taste is slightly different but I actually find it better tasting than the regular stuff

TBJ the taste is slightly different but I actually find it better tasting than the regular stuff

Maybe I'll give it a try one of these days. I love milk. Unfortunately it gives me bloat like a mf'er

we buy unpasteurized grass-fed milk locally and its divine honestly. we had two lactose intolerant people in the house and both tolerated it very well
I prefer it to pasteurized for sure...its a little unsettling when you first see it and its separated and have to give it a quick shake but you get over it fast when you taste it

we buy unpasteurized grass-fed milk locally and its divine honestly. we had two lactose intolerant people in the house and both tolerated it very well
I prefer it to pasteurized for sure...its a little unsettling when you first see it and its separated and have to give it a quick shake but you get over it fast when you taste it
How do you get past the whole swarming the bacteria issue that pasteurization solves?

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

microbiome boss...youre like 90% bacterial dna to 10% human dna..and its beneficial bacteria

plus..it tastes way cleaner

microbiome boss...youre like 90% bacterial dna to 10% human dna..and its beneficial bacteria

plus..it tastes way cleaner

It's more probiotic than the shit in yogurt or kefir or any of that other bs people eat/drink. Very good for you.

Back