• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back on the grind

jkean

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not new just not been able to train consistently for a while. Ready to get back on track. At my peak i was around 235 @ 10%bf. I've shrunk down to 210 and lost most of my gains. Lookin for a good reliable source. Was using legendary supps but heard some people weren't getting their shipments so I'm not sure now. Any tips would be appreciated.

Welcome looks like you been around a while... All I can say is def do some research bunch of great guys here! Have fun surfing

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

Good lookin out fellas.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Thanks! I'll be ordering soon.

Right on everyone. Lookin to swell up through the winter months.

Get back at it bro, plenty of good sources here. You shouldnt have an issue.

Well lets not jump allover this guy with check this out and buy from me.... Not a good approach...Wait I have had to many beers, but this is intro not buy here and now because we are the best....

Well lets not jump allover this guy with check this out and buy from me.... Not a good approach...Wait I have had to many beers, but this is intro not buy here and now because we are the best....
Sorry bro but i dont quite follow what your trying to say. Completely lost me.

Sorry bro but i dont quite follow what your trying to say. Completely lost me.

What I was trying to communicate was it seemed like the poor guy was being solicited by several people while just introducing himself. You know what I mean bro?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What I was trying to communicate was it seemed like the poor guy was being solicited by several people while just introducing himself. You know what I mean bro?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Gotcha now. Lol

Welcome

Back