• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2 weeks in

Boss Hogg 5050

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am having difficulties uploading some photos. I wanted to share with you all the before and today preview. I have to say I am feeling allot better about my appearance already. The gear and diet I am utilizing are making a big difference in the results am achieving. I started out at 225Lbs and now am at 238Lbs, a gain of 13Lbs in 2 weeks. I have also gotten stronger in all around muscle groups. I am very happy thus far with the results am getting, I don't know if it's all in my head or not, but since I have introduced the gear and diet plan to my system I find myself pushing allot harder than I did before without it. A big thanks to all of you who took the time to answer my questions and have been helping me out along the way.

Have a great and productive week everyone.

Congratulations, that's a pretty big gain. Looking forward to the photos. Keep us updated.

To post pics, click "Go Advance" then click on the Paper Clip (attachments). Then click "Browse" and find the pics you want to upload and click "Upload".

Welcome to the board, sounds like you are gaining nicely, dont let up.

Diet Plan

I have my Myotein Protein supplement 3 times a day with a banana, strawberries, organic almond or peanut butter, honey, powdered milk or 2% and egg whites.

Breakfast: 2 egg sandwiches with Canadian bacon on wheat bread

Lunch: Tuna sandwiches, sardine sandwiches, beans and pasta with salad.

Dinner: Allot of chicken, preferably breast, brown rice, potatoes, 90% - 10% ground beef, fish and any lean meat.

Nothing fried, everything boiled, baked or grilled.

During the day snack on protein bars or greek yogurt when I can.

I will try photos again later when I get to the house.

AWESOME....Keep it up.....

Before photos

So these are a few pics showing bullet hole wounds as well.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 13
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 12
IML Gear Cream!
Rest of before photos

Keep in mind I am missing most of my small intestines, I do not have any spleen or appendix and in my left forearm I have a chunk of bone missing and it is operational due to a metal rod and 8 screws holding it together. All in all I got shot 9 times, 3 in the chest area, 3 in the back area and 3 in the upper and lower left arm area.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep in mind I am missing most of my small intestines, I do not have any spleen or appendix and in my left forearm I have a chunk of bone missing and it is operational due to a metal rod and 8 screws holding it together. All in all I got shot 9 times, 3 in the chest area, 3 in the back area and 3 in the upper and lower left arm area.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 13
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 13
2 week photos

I am having issues uploading them, it says the files are too large or upload failed.

2 week photos

I am noticing more definition and muscle toning at this point. I am also gaining more strength. I will do another comparison in 2 weeks and see where am at.

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg