• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wife liking the Pharmacom Primobolan so far

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wife doing her first run of Primo, 50mg/wk, 1/2 cc x1 week. 2 weeks into cycle, Started 10/20; weight 124, today weight 128. Strength and endurance gains just starting in last 2 days. No sides except big spike in libido this week, she's starting to get that crazy horny that I've only ever seen with her on test. That's a good thing....lol

She's in her late 40's and has been training for 20+yrs. AAS use only the last two years; 2 runs of var at 10-20mg, 1 6wk run of deca at 50mg/wk and a couple short runs of test for 2-3 weeks( test p 25mg e4d; test c 50mg e10d). The only virilization that she may have gotten so far was with 20mg var; voice(maybe) got a little scratchy for 1 day; stopped the var on the same day for a few days then went back to 10mg and never a problem again. I say maybe because I could never tell it changed, she thought it might so I was being cautious.

Her current training is 4 days strength/ 1-2 days conditioning. Program setup by well known trainer Bret Contreras. Also 2-3 days 15-30min cardio. She's never competed but gets asked all the time if she is so she's in good shape, especially for late 40's. Her goal is not to put on much muscle, maybe a few pounds, mainly get harder and leaner. Diet is not strict but pretty good.

I'll keep updated on the results. Plan is to run at 50mg for 4wks then depending on sides and gains maybe go up to 75mg for another 4wks.

got some videos of her doing squats and pullups, see if can edit out her face and post up. Can you post video to this site? have to link with something like photobucket? Never posted video here before.

Thanks for posting up brother, 4 lbs and strength/endurance up that's incredible. With everything in place I think this will.be a great run for her. What type of cardio is she doing for those 15-30min?

I never post vids only pics. But Touareg is a vid posting master. He never edits out his face though really not sure if you can even do that unless you have editing software on your comp.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Primo is my Kryptonite! Amazing, if the product is real. Between that and Var, there is little room for failure if the diet and training are close. Best wishes!:D

Thanks, I'll keep updated on progress. I noticed today an increase in vascularity, veins started to pop out. Her workouts have been great the last few days, increased pumps, intensity, and endurance.

Third pin today.

Deep squats with hip thrust, here doing 135 but she's up to 185 now.

[video]http://vid668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/Gadget250/Lisa%20Squat.mp4[/video]

That sucked just to watch! LOL! Nice work!:clapping:

How's the Primo cycle going?

Going good, 4 wks in, up from 124 to 132. Gonna stay at 50mg/wk, don't want any more water weight. She's not a competitor and is only looking for a figure type physique. Weight up, strength up, vascularity up... nothing huge but noticeable. No sides other than some water retention and increase in sex drive.

Going good, 4 wks in, up from 124 to 132. Gonna stay at 50mg/wk, don't want any more water weight. She's not a competitor and is only looking for a figure type physique. Weight up, strength up, vascularity up... nothing huge but noticeable. No sides other than some water retention and increase in sex drive.

That's great man. So their primo is the real deal? I've been using Private Source AY's primo and looking for a replacement since they are closed. You recommend the Pharmacom?

IML Gear Cream!
Deep squats with hip thrust, here doing 135 but she's up to 185 now.

[video]http://vid668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/Gadget250/Lisa%20Squat.mp4[/video]

DAMN BRO! That's a solid lift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great man. So their primo is the real deal? I've been using Private Source AY's primo and looking for a replacement since they are closed. You recommend the Pharmacom?

I haven't run it yet, was gonna but they're sold out of the 200mg primo, too much pinning with 100mg for me. wife's first time running primo so she can only compare it to other aas she's run; deca and anavar. It's definitely working for her, she likes the feeling and look she's getting, 50mg is a low dose though, I see women running 100-200mg but she's not wanting to run into any sides or put on a lot of water weight. She liked anavar at only 10mg and ran deca at 50mg/wk for 6wks but decided to stop couple weeks early due to water bloat. She got really strong on deca and put on some muscle. She was doing a lot of deadlifts and I had to stop her because her neck and traps blew up, several ppl in the gym were making comments about it...lol

I just ordered some primo for my wife because of this thread. She'll be running 10mg anavar along with 50mg/wk primo.

I just ordered some primo for my wife because of this thread. She'll be running 10mg anavar along with 50mg/wk primo.

Good deal Touareg
I've scoured the Web for hours and hours researching aas use in women, there's not much out there. Especially female logs documenting side effects and dosage. Trying to keep side effects to minimum. We're in our late 40's and have been weight training for 20+ yrs, been married 13. Not too worried about enlarged clit at this stage of our life, more concerned about deep voice change, growing hair in wrong places or losing hair on scalp. So far only side effects have been increased sex drive and water retention. The worse for water was deca @ 50mg wk. Her voice might of gotten a bit hoarse with 20mg day anavar, wasn't sure though, so only took that dosage for a few days then went back to 10mg and stayed at that for two cycles lasting 4-6 wks

Good luck and keep updated. Here in this thread is fine if don't want to run a log. My wife's not too keen on it, I'm posting what I do to help people out about pharmacom but mostly info on women and aas use.

Rehh, here's a question I'd like to ask. My wife is in her late forties also. She's very athletic and lifts also. I have her on 1 1/2 ius of genotropin. She wanted to give var a shot. She started putting on a little weight, and was getting stronger and she came to me one day and said var isn't for her. I asked why. She said I can't afford to by another wardrobe.....my clothes are getting tight. She has a lot of nice clothes with her work, and I couldn't argue her opinion. Women can get kind of ugly when their clothes don't fit. How does your wife handle that?

Damn Dawg, don't know what to say on that one. How much weight did she gain? That hasn't been an issue for her, me on the other hand, I've had to replace practically my entire wardrobe in the last year...lol
Water weight has been an issue, when comes up I stress that she needs to tighten up the diet and increase cardio. Maybe try some eq, haven't had my wife on eq yet so no report to give u but from all I read it's more mild than everything else. Primo at 50mg week holds less water for her than var at 10mg, a little less. Eq I would expect to hold the least water at 50mg/wk, that's the dose I would start with.

Good luck

Hey TouaregV8, did your wife run the primo?

Still waiting for delivery. Tracking info puts it in China. They must have gotten hammered with the black Friday sale.

update; had to take her off the primo for a few weeks. She came back from vaca with girlfriends in Dominican Republic with a nasty virus, of course she gave it to me and we both had it for bout three weeks. On top of that she started a new job the day after returning. So she wanted to go off for a few weeks till she got sorted, I agreed. So were back on the primo 50mg/wk, two pins in, hoping to stay on for at least 8wks this time. This last run was 5wks, only side effect noticeable was increased sex drive and a little water weight. She was making gains, a little stronger on all lifts, increase in vascularity and muscles more round and full looking. I think most of the water weight was intramuscular instead of subcutaneous, which is much better, she didn't get the moon face like on Deca. Overall the Primo has been good to her. So the plan is to stay at 50mg for at least 6wks, assess sides and progress then maybe go up to 75mg primo or stay at 50 and add 10mg Var.

Get Shredded!
Fucking setbacks. Glad she's ok now and back at it. Keep us posted, REHH.

Thanks Touareg, Dr put her on 4 scripts so she was also concerned bout additional sides or interactions with the primo, just playing safe. She's not 100% yet but getting there. Back hitting the gym hard, diet back in check too. I'll keep updated, another pin tomorrow, just doing one pin/wk on Tuesday.

Looks like my wife's primo is sitting in US customs. Shouldn't be long now. :winkfinger:

Primo arrived yesterday. Starting her on 60mg/wk. She says she's not worried about the pins so I suggested injecting 2x/wk. We're going to do .3ml Mondays/Thursdays. She's also running Pharmacom var @ 10mg/day. Very interested to see what this does for her. I'll keep everyone posted.

So upped the wife to 75mg/wk, 2 pins in and already setting PR's on most all lifts. Deadlift up to 225, gonna go for 225 squat too. She keeps a detailed training log. Strongest she's ever been. Makes me wanna run some primo on my next run.

So far no sides.

So upped the wife to 75mg/wk, 2 pins in and already setting PR's on most all lifts. Deadlift up to 225, gonna go for 225 squat too. She keeps a detailed training log. Strongest she's ever been. Makes me wanna run some primo on my next run.

So far no sides.
Your chick squats more than me.

2 weeks in on the primo and my wife decides she wants to take a break for a month or two. :wits:

I didn't try to talk her out of it because she's been running anavar for quite some time and probably does need to come off for awhile. At least she'll still have plenty of primo for a full cycle when she resumes. After she came off she dropped five pounds (water) in a matter of a few days.

Back