• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Rise of the Dawg

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's time again . Today is day 105 on cruise . Todays weight is 204.4 Tomorrow begins my Pharmacom lean bulk . My goals are 15-20 lbs and to add some size to my legs especially calves . I want to send a big thanks to Dannie for helping me along the way as well as lining up my cycle . I'm looking forward to a steady cycle of properly dosed gear . My cycle will be as follows:

1-12 Test E 500 @ 1g weekly M/Th
1-6 Deca 300@ 600 weekly M/Th
1-2 maybe 3 Anadrol @ 100 daily
7-12 Tren E 200 @ 500 weekly M/TH ( I have this but am still debating on using Tren)
10-11 Anadrol @ 100 daily
12 Anadrol @ 150 daily
Proviron @ 100 daily may also be added

The rest is to be decided , I have Tren ace , Anavar and Prope on hand to round this out after the first 12 weeks .

I have been using IML Exemestane with good results so I will stick with that for my AI.
I like to use 2 IMR Advance Cycle Support daily and a low dose Bayer aspirin.

I appreciate the support and welcome all constructive criticism . Time to get it done!

Here are my start pics taken 10/31 :
352etqw.jpg

28be78i.jpg

b67wb9.jpg

Why 6 weeks on Deca?
I was gonna run tren the whole time but decided to start with deca instead and just switch half way to change things up . I came to Dannie with a bulk I found here and he tweaked it some.

Last edited:
1-6 Deca is pointless bro , keep running it with the Tren.

Agreed. Drop the weekly doses down a bit and run the deca along with the tren, maybe 300mg/300mg per week from the beginning. Trust me. You won't have any prolactin issues with aromasin in your arsenal. My blast starts a couple days after yours. Good luck!

Will u jump on at full dosage and run steady or will you pyramid anything? I see u do a little with the drol.
Jumping in .

1-6 Deca is pointless bro , keep running it with the Tren.
Thanks Mick and noted . I was thinking about sticking with Deca the whole time but .

Agreed. Drop the weekly doses down a bit and run the deca along with the tren, maybe 300mg/300mg per week from the beginning. Trust me. You won't have any prolactin issues with aromasin in your arsenal. My blast starts a couple days after yours. Good luck!
This sounds interesting . I know you like the deca for the joints . I'm your age and could use it as well . 12 plus weeks is a long time on the tren for me , 10 is pushing it . I'm not opposed to running deca throughout and add the tren in down the road .

subbed brother...looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy you started yet?

I'm in, nice strong cycle coming together here. You had great results last time, excited to see how this goes for ya..:winkfinger:.

Follering along
Thanks Buddy .

Subbed for my dawg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
The support is appreciated

On a side note I had about 2/3 of a bottle of cyp 250 left from cruise. I don't want it to go bad so I am running 2 cc's per until it is out then switch to the E 500 . Also after checking my notes I am running .7 cc of Deca or 210 per instead of the 300 .

When designing this cycle I did mention that many gym bros will tell you that it takes '4 or 5 weeks' for long esters to kick in. <^exact words used as I just found that PM.
Studies have shown that even long esters spikes at around 24h mark post injection, hence in reality it takes a week or two to kick in, depending on pin frequency.

Has anyone one here been forced to add a small dose of Deca mid cycle to help with the joint ache? How long before you noticed pain relief effects? Was it 4 or 5 weeks or more like a week?
Last time I tried it I could feel it a day or two after 2nd of 100mg E4D pin. And I don't ever recall waiting weeks to feel it. Now lets imagine what 600mg dose split into 2 pins will have on not only joints but also muscle size and strength gains.

11/2 took my first deca 300 pin @ .7 cc which is around 210mg along with 500 of cyp 250 I did an am/pm split on 100 mg of anadrol and proviron . The gear is smooth with 0 pip . I used a 25g 1 inch.
Chest 1 Speed Day .
Bench 165(close to 50% of max)plus chain set 16x3 moving grip
Floor press 245 5x3
Flat dumbell 70x20 70x14 70x12
Dumb bell rollbacks 40 3x10
Shrugs 225 3x10
Ab Wheel 5x10
I made this up using workouts from Westside Barbell
Thursday will be chest again concentrating on heavier lifts, Max effort day

Today Back 100 Drol 100 Proviron
Bent rows 135 5x10
pullovers 60 5x10
Wide pulldowns 130 5x10
Calve raises 225 (bar on back like squats) 5x10 on a 2x4
I will ramp it up as I go

11/2 took my first deca 300 pin @ .7 cc which is around 210mg along with 500 of cyp 250 I did an am/pm split on 100 mg of anadrol and proviron . The gear is smooth with 0 pip . I used a 25g 1 inch.
Chest 1 Speed Day .
Floor press 245 5x3
Shrugs 225 3x10
Ab Wheel 5x10

Bent rows 135 5x10
pullovers 60 5x10
Wide pulldowns 130 5x10
So do you feel it yet?

Get Shredded!
For starters today I was checking in and read something Monte posted a while back . It pretty much said quit looking for the easy way out and quit making up excuses . Well that hit home a little .
I have been skipping DL's due to a low back strain and it became a habit . I also haven't really been pushing it on squats so today I decided to step it up some.
Legs
Squats
135x5
225x5
250x5
275x5
300x5
325x3 I just wanted to feel the weight on my back before advancing
355x5 for my final . This is the most I have done since spring tren season and it's week 1. Thats right it's on.

DL's I took it easy to make sure my back is G2G
225x5
250x5
275x5
300x5
315x5
I am limited right now . I only have bumpers and there is no more room on the bar. I also plan to do leg day 2 at a gym on Sat which will be more machine oriented.

So do you feel it yet?
It may just be in my head but I do feel more pumped and I just weighed 205 . I did just eat dinner though , forgot to weigh this morn . Funny you checked in I was just talking about your post.

For starters today I was checking in and read something Monte posted a while back . It pretty much said quit looking for the easy way out and quit making up excuses . Well that hit home a little .
I have been skipping DL's due to a low back strain and it became a habit . I also haven't really been pushing it on squats so today I decided to step it up some.
Legs
Squats
135x5
225x5
250x5
275x5
300x5
325x3 I just wanted to feel the weight on my back before advancing
355x5 for my final . This is the most I have done since spring tren season and it's week 1. Thats right it's on.

DL's I took it easy to make sure my back is G2G
225x5
250x5
275x5
300x5
315x5
I am limited right now . I only have bumpers and there is no more room on the bar. I also plan to do leg day 2 at a gym on Sat which will be more machine oriented.
Glad it motivated you some man.

"You must be the change that you wish to see." You know what bad ass motherfucker said that? Ghandi lol

Glad it motivated you some man.

"You must be the change that you wish to see." You know what bad ass motherfucker said that? Ghandi lol
Yea thats deep , but really makes a lot of sense . I liked the other one you posted something like you got to be a bad mother fucker to put 500lbs on your back . Today its 355 but I'm stoked . I got to order some plates.

Yea thats deep , but really makes a lot of sense . I liked the other one you posted something like you got to be a bad mother fucker to put 500lbs on your back . Today its 355 but I'm stoked . I got to order some plates.
Yeah that was in one of Kai's videos. Really accurate mindset for some of us.

355 ain't no joke! Good work dawg

Yeah that was in one of Kai's videos. Really accurate mindset for some of us.

355 ain't no joke! Good work dawg
Thanks buddy . I think I got 400 in the not to distant future. I read that tren base thread and LMAO.

Chest 1 Speed Day .
Floor press 245 5x3
Shrugs 225 3x10
Ab Wheel 5x10

Bent rows 135 5x10
pullovers 60 5x10
Wide pulldowns 130 5x10

Love the Speed Upper Day!

Dawg... How are the glutes and milky hamstrings coming along?
Sore as shit right now .Milky, Are you saying I need a tan? Actually a tan adds 10 lbs haha. I am a beach person I don't know how I get that white . I'm supposed to hit an actual gym tomorrow for legs 2.0 . A gym owner owed me some cash and I got a couple memberships for the Vig.

Back