• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Couldn't pass this sale up

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed a nice order today. Jus couldn't pass up on a sale this good. Picked up some sust 500, anadrol, d-bol, clomid, anavar, test c, hcg, tamofaxin, lil bit of everything. My man vision is on top of any questions i might have. And usually thats a lot of questions lolz.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Placed a nice order today. Jus couldn't pass up on a sale this good. Picked up some sust 500, anadrol, d-bol, clomid, anavar, test c, hcg, tamofaxin, lil bit of everything. My man vision is on top of any questions i might have. And usually thats a lot of questions lolz.

Brother, I know you couldn't pass up this sale, it had you excited from the day it was mentioned..Per your questions and concerns, its NEVER a bother, it's not only my pleasure but it's my job as your lead rep and sales associate to answer all your questions and concerns...It's also great to see you grabbed the sust500,most likely we'll both be running ours concurrently..When do you plan on starting?

I have Sust500,abombs,dbol,tren lined up with EP & and Blue top HGH.. stoked!

Brother, I know you couldn't pass up this sale, it had you excited from the day it was mentioned..Per your questions and concerns, its NEVER a bother, it's not only my pleasure but it's my job as your lead rep and sales associate to answer all your questions and concerns...It's also great to see you grabbed the sust500,most likely we'll both be running ours concurrently..When do you plan on starting?

I have Sust500,abombs,dbol,tren lined up with EP & and Blue top HGH.. stoked!
3 or 4 weeks depending the out come of lab results that I'm doing in 2 weeks

Johnjohn,

To reiterate what Vision said above, we're grateful for your loyalty. We're here if you need us.

So far Vision is very GOOD!!!!!

Glad you got a chance to take advantage of the sale brother. :)

Back