• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blueprint labs

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have some of their Tren E, test prop and maybe some Mast. Whatever happened to them?
Wondering if their stuff is still good or did I miss something that would make me question it?

thanks. PM me if you don't want to answer here.

Good gear. Their Test E gave me some pain, though, although there were very few complaints about it (I think I saw only one other besides me). It definitely worked as advertised.

BPL #1 or BPL #2/3?
You have gone far beyond my knowledge of them . . . I had no idea there were three different UGLs using that name. the Test E that gave pain, however, was within a year or so of them disappearing off the board, so it was relatively recent.

You have gone far beyond my knowledge of them . . . I had no idea there were three different UGLs using that name. the Test E that gave pain, however, was within a year or so of them disappearing off the board, so it was relatively recent.
I ordered from BPL when they first came here when DJ was a rep. The test E and decca were both good. Still have some of the decca.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I got an order when they were Blueprint 1.0 and it was all good stuff. Some of everything, Orals and injects; Abombs & Dbol, and Test & Tren. All good quality, priced competitively and great shipping/service.

I have some dbol from after they closed and came back. I had some mastP for the same order that I was pleased with. The dbol... Well I still have it. That says something because I love dbol.

I also ordered from them but had to cut with GSO and all was good...Seemed spot on...I had their sust and TNE if I am not mistaken...At the time I was unsure about EO...Know I know.....But ti was legit as shit........

Good gear. Their Test E gave me some pain, though, although there were very few complaints about it (I think I saw only one other besides me). It definitely worked as advertised.

If its actually what was on the label. (orals)

I ran lots of test E and C from them. Great test though. I know two people that had unbearable PIP from the exact same test that was smooth as butter for me. Same batcvh too. I'm sure it was them, not the test.

I have a bottle of BPL #1 cyp i'm going to cruise on shortly.

If its actually what was on the label. (orals)

I ran lots of test E and C from them. Great test though. I know two people that had unbearable PIP from the exact same test that was smooth as butter for me. Same batcvh too. I'm sure it was them, not the test.

I have a bottle of BPL #1 cyp i'm going to cruise on shortly.
Yeah, a buddy used the rest of the Test E, since I could not stand it anymore, and no complaints at all from him, so it was definitely an individual thing.

Yeah BPL was good. I used them also when they first came out, back when each and every individual vial was sealed in it's own plastic tube. Haha it was great. No excuse for broken gear. But yeah, took a break with them for a while and then now I come back, and the dudes are gone. I was quite upset...
But yes, great gear. Probably the only properly dosed anadrol I've ever had came from them. Great guys.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

BPL #1 tren ace was NO JOKE!

sneedham, what does this part of your post mean? EO as a carrier oil?
EO or ethyl oleate it makes me sore as hell at inj site and so I prefer to stay away. With other people it does not bother them....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back