• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie here

Lifeguardkliff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just started my first cycle so I figured I would say "what's up" to the boys!!

Welcome read the stickies lots of good info there!! Read and then re read the rules. Enjoy your stay kick back and have some fun

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard! Hope everything goes good for ya & you get some good results

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome

On week 10 of my first cycle of test e 500 a week and feel like a fucking moose tomorrow is my last pin and I'm a little skeptical about pct hoping to get some advice gonna do 300mg clomid first day 100mg the next 10 then 50mg Ed for last 10. Is this over kill? Still gonna keep up with 12.5 aromasin Ed just in case but would like some advice from the pros

I am getting tired of WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!! So it is about time you got hear, have fun follow the rules and make some friends.... Also, like Mighty-Mouse said read and learn...So glad to have you BRO....

I am getting tired of WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!! So it is about time you got hear, have fun follow the rules and make some friends.... Also, like Mighty-Mouse said read and learn...So glad to have you BRO....

Like I said I posted this thread when I starts my cycle but I'm now getting to pct and was hoping for a little push in the right direction

On week 10 of my first cycle of test e 500 a week and feel like a fucking moose tomorrow is my last pin and I'm a little skeptical about pct hoping to get some advice gonna do 300mg clomid first day 100mg the next 10 then 50mg Ed for last 10. Is this over kill? Still gonna keep up with 12.5 aromasin Ed just in case but would like some advice from the pros

Like I said I posted this thread when I starts my cycle but I'm now getting to pct and was hoping for a little push in the right direction

Give me a push in the right direction too much? Too little?

Get Shredded!
Maybe I just put a whole can of chew in my lip and keep it there for pct must be more manly then clomid right?!

Back