• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuck the clippers

bullmastiff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fuck the clippers that is all.

No offense brother but I got nothin but hate for those dudes.

It's all about Dallas and the long game. They get this win tonight but if this is how we play without starters people need to look out. It's a sleeper.

Last edited:
Yea Dallas got a great team!!! I'm heading to the Okc Boston game next month sister got us floor seats next to the Celtic bench

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

Haha that's a good team. Definitely got some good things going for them this year. Thanks for Powell by the way.

Yea we gave up most of the good ones!!! But Dannie says we are rebuilding a team

IML Gear Cream!
Holly shit! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. That's gonna be a great game and great views. I'm always way up top looking down.

Yea when I lived in Okc o could get tickets from my job alway bottom 4 rows.... My sister got tickets from her job and they were floor seats I was stoked

Everyone's rebuilding right now brother. Just got to bare with it for a little while. It shows the true fans from the band Wagoners.

Sounds like you've been to a lot of great games. That's what is keepin the loyalties true.

But before my job and getting tickets I would get the top level seats it's always fun going to the games

Dallas is washed up... Fuck Dick, or Dirk or whatever. Fucking 7 footers dont belong behind the 3 point line. Post up like a fucking man... And fuck Mark Cuban and his red face..

Dallas is washed up... Fuck Dick, or Dirk or whatever. Fucking 7 footers dont belong behind the 3 point line. Post up like a fucking man... And fuck Mark Cuban and his red face..

HaHa thats Hilarious! Never mind the fact that we're in the playoffs every single year, and dispite what everyone is saying we will be there again. Oh ya as far as the Dirk thing he's the 7th all time highest scorer in NBA history, and will pass Shaq this year for the 6th spot. He'll probably pass Chamberlain too :winkfinger: So don't be jealous its just sad...

Get Shredded!
HaHa thats Hilarious! Never mind the fact that we're in the playoffs every single year, and dispite what everyone is saying we will be there again. Oh ya as far as the Dirk thing he's the 7th all time highest scorer in NBA history, and will pass Shaq this year for the 6th spot. He'll probably pass Chamberlain too :winkfinger: So don't be jealous its just sad...

He's a pussy...

He's a pussy...
That's a terrible terrible comeback just the absolute worst sir and you should be ashamed. What team are you representing?

Just saying my teams better than yours!!! Well not at the present moment but ahhh fuck it 17 world titles!!!

Just saying my teams better than yours!!! Well not at the present moment but ahhh fuck it 17 world titles!!!

I'll give you that for sure. Plus yall had Larry Bird which just about trumps everything.

That's a terrible terrible comeback just the absolute worst sir and you should be ashamed. What team are you representing?

Unfortunately, I have lost interest in pro basketball. There are nothing but thugs and egos now. I appreciate the old days when players actually used fundamentals and played as a team, not the mouthy bitches they are now. I am a So Cal guy, so Lakers showtime era was the best... I also appreciated the rivalry with the Celtics and Detroit.. Post MJ, the league went to shit IMO. That is why I dont appreciate 7 footers shooting 3's. The bigs should be on the block.. the wings shoot, and the point drives and distributes.

I just watch college now. Oh, and Kobe fucked up my Lakers along with that asshole Jim Buss. Its a sad day in LA when your sister is a better owner than you...

Yeah fuck the clippers, lakers are the greatest franchise of all time!! Sorry Celtics guy ;)

Back