• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New EP HGH in the nest

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just look.... it's ok to stare...
Incredible looking pak. Could not produce a better presented product. I need some more time to digest but I just had to show you guys these.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is no hgh in have ever recieved. Admittedly most of mine was a little white box with unlabeled red vials. These look out of this world. I love the amps to reconstitute. I always feel like my bac vials are harboring mrsa... sterility is practically fool proof. I'm genuinely pumped to try this hgh.

Attachments

• 20151029_132659.jpg
    20151029_132659.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 20151029_132728.jpg
    20151029_132728.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 20151029_132713.jpg
    20151029_132713.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 20151029_132822.jpg
    20151029_132822.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 20151029_132842.jpg
    20151029_132842.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. The professional aspect is what I like the most. Thanks for sharing. Speaking of sharing, would you share with me????? Lol...have fun bro.

Looks like a good run is in your future bro.

Personally I hate cracking open those amps. Never able to get a clean break. Tried a few different methods and always screwed it up. Wouldn't stop me from getting them though but I'd have to find a better way to open them.

My thoughts exactly. The professional aspect is what I like the most. Thanks for sharing. Speaking of sharing, would you share with me????? Lol...have fun bro.

Its tough to judge a book by its cover but its hard to believe anyone would go to this effort to put common and ordinary inside.

Looks like a good run is in your future bro.

Personally I hate cracking open those amps. Never able to get a clean break. Tried a few different methods and always screwed it up. Wouldn't stop me from getting them though but I'd have to find a better way to open them.

Its like cracking an egg... there's usually a sweet spot if you just push like your not scared of stitches.

For amps I use a fingernail file to gently score the outside and they'll snap perfectly everytime. I'm all about the labs day 1 with HGH man.. the best fakes come in the best wrapping, just sayin.

Outstanding Sir.. The pics look amazing..

Euro-Pharmacies is stepping up the the table looking to have advantage over its contenders..As seen here, their continuously engineering through innovation..

These are NOT your typical HGH products that you may see on the market.. What you people see here is the NEW model for what the market is about to have, quality, and supremacy through perfection, through brilliance and high level engineering... Unstoppable momentum!

:winkfinger:Double thumbs up to Euro-Pharmacies:winkfinger:

They do look awesome and I like the amps too:winkfinger: If that came across wrong I want to make clear I wasn't bashing, I love a good HIGH TEST/HGH run:p

They do look awesome and I like the amps too:winkfinger: If that came across wrong I want to make clear I wasn't bashing, I love a good HIGH TEST/HGH run:p

No worries man, everyone has had a fuss with amps, it happens man, but they really are easy.. I use a pen cap to snap..simple, easy peasy japoneasy..

Anyhow, people, He will be the only one in all the market to run these first.. Im a few weeks away still, for reasons with my cruise... JD has the ultimate privilege to run these being the only person outside the entire network...Im stoked for him,like seriously!

No worries man, everyone has had a fuss with amps, it happens man, but they really are easy.. I use a pen cap to snap..simple, easy peasy japoneasy..

Anyhow, people, He will be the only one in all the market to run these first.. Im a few weeks away still, for reasons with my cruise... JD has the ultimate privilege to run these being the only person outside the entire network...Im stoked for him,like seriously!
lol..I thought I was the only one that used a pin cap..it makes a nice clean easy break and fits right over the amp..

Does it come with sterile water or bac water?

Sterile water!
It's my understanding that reconstituting with sterile water really shortens the life of the HGH. I always use bac water since it may be 10 days, give or take, before it's gone. I never use the sterile water that comes with the Serostim either. I pitch it. Most come with sterile water because HIV patients use it all in a couple, or one injection.

DJ,

What Vision didn't tell you guys is that I'm also pilot of our Corp Jet. It has stealth technology with a special engine that is fueled by Checque Drops.

It's my understanding that reconstituting with sterile water really shortens the life of the HGH. I always use bac water since it may be 10 days, give or take, before it's gone. I never use the sterile water that comes with the Serostim either. I pitch it. Most come with sterile water because HIV patients use it all in a couple, or one injection.

I just double checked and it's sodium chloride .9 percent

Thanks vision!
Does PSL have a private jet?
... cause this was insane frim the post mark.

Looks like PSL is stepping it up!

That's another one of our quality traits, receiving items with blinding speeds faster than the brain can possibly fathom...

Maybe some other HGH vets will chime in, but I only reconstitute with bac water.

HGH can be mixed with bac 0.9% sodium chloride, or norm saline 0.9% NaCI, and/or water containing 0.9% (9mg/ml) of BA.. One would think the BA would degrade ,but not right away,it will cause more damage, but that's not entirely the case instantly.. these all can be alternatives to reconstitute especially 0.9% sod chl this should always be used

Last edited:
Its like cracking an egg... there's usually a sweet spot if you just push like your not scared of stitches.
I'm sure I'll give it a try again some day and I'll share pics of my cut fingers hoping no glass got in the stuff.
GANGSTA!

Amazing! Love the professional look. Any day now mine should be in :)

As far as reconstitution....you can use sterile water if you plan to inject all 10iu at once. There's nothing in sterile water to keep it sterile so it's meant for single use. The hgh will not degrade to any considerable amount using sterile water, as long as you use it relatively soon after reconstituting. I use BAC water because it has preserving agents that prevent degradation. Plus I like to reconstitute a weeks worth at a time.

Amazing! Love the professional look. Any day now mine should be in :)

As far as reconstitution....you can use sterile water if you plan to inject all 10iu at once. There's nothing in sterile water to keep it sterile so it's meant for single use. The hgh will not degrade to any considerable amount using sterile water, as long as you use it relatively soon after reconstituting. I use BAC water because it has preserving agents that prevent degradation. Plus I like to reconstitute a weeks worth at a time.

^^^^^totally agree.

Back