• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Seizure letter

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my first seizure letter today, what does this mean for future orders? No more overseas orders I guess.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

get a different address for your packs and don't order from that lab anymore.

imo

^ Agreed. Your address is more than likely flagged now.

I've had one and gotten the reship and several others since. I limit those though, it has to be pretty special to screw with that.

Getting a PO bx w real name just curious how that is any safer? Serious ? Xs

🏽

Usually you would want to get it under someone else's name. But even if you didn't. If your address was actually flagged and I'm sure it's not. The new pack wouldn't be sent to your home address. So new addy. Not necessarily safer just gives you options. Holidays are coming guys and random checks are happening more often.

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn't get too bent outta shape about it. I used to know guys in the....ummmmm.... "herbal business" that used to hang them on the wall like a badge of honor. Usually they were for seized seed packs from exotic strains.

Years ago I got like 2-3 letters and on the last one the mailman came to the door, had me sign for a pack and also handed me my regular mail. There was a letter in the mail with a pack on the same f'ing day. LOL!

Recently WP's shipper failed on a pack but 2 made it a few days later. Pretty sure flagged addresses are just BS made up on the net.

Don't reply to the letter and keep your house clean.

I don't know how many times I've heard that end users of aas are so low on the food chain that they just don't have the resources to bother. True or not...I dunno? I like to believe it is...

Years ago I got like 2-3 letters and on the last one the mailman came to the door, had me sign for a pack and also handed me my regular mail. There was a letter in the mail with a pack on the same f'ing day. LOL!

Recently WP's shipper failed on a pack but 2 made it a few days later. Pretty sure flagged addresses are just BS made up on the net.

Don't reply to the letter and keep your house clean.

Agreed, the whole flagging thing is a myth. Can you imagine how many seizures ISC has everyday, they don't have the time or resources to build a database of addresses for small personal use seizures.

Scan the letter and email it to the supplier, and hope for a reship.

Well you have to understand the amount of packages that go through customs everyday. Tens of thousands. Most are never touched by human hands. Just run through a scanner. So to pick everyone that is seized and "flag" the address is unreasonable. They just take your shit as a fuck you. Sucks and can make you paranoid. Happened to me. But I have no issues. Just happens sometimes. It's the game we play guys.

Yep... with any endeavor of this type, there's always a certain amount of loss you just have to charge off to "the game".

Fuck it, it was the ephedrine amp giveaway from WP. I honestly dont care. Ill just make sure to just order domestic from now on.

WP sounds like a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say so... how fucking hard is it to make amps pass customs?

Oh and in the letter it said the property seized was Anabolic steroids.

Get Shredded!
If it was in amps, I'm sure that's what they thought it was...regardless of the label.

My letters have been from EK and Alin years ago so I don't want guys to think they were all WP.

WP's success rate is unreal given the number of packs he sent me a few years back. literally only 1 in 100 were snagged.

If it was in amps, I'm sure that's what they thought it was...regardless of the label.
I guess that shows how much they have to deal with. I would say a little pack of amps is far from something they give a shit about. But I will still be cautious, they did care enough to send me a letter.

They even inserted an extra paper in saying how ordering medicine from overseas is dangerous.

I guess that shows how much they have to deal with. I would say a little pack of amps is far from something they give a shit about. But I will still be cautious, they did care enough to send me a letter.

They even inserted an extra paper in saying how ordering medicine from overseas is dangerous.

That's standard

That's standard
So youve received a good amount of these letters? Theres no escalation of warnings or possible home visit?

Lets just say my friend has used the same addy for 10 years and its still gtg.

Homeland Security will sometimes pay you a visit. Very good friend of mine got a visit and he denied everything. Case was closed.

Its simple, no response to the letters and keep your addy clean.

oh and keep orders small and never resell.

Lets just say my friend has used the same addy for 10 years and its still gtg.

Homeland Security will sometimes pay you a visit. Very good friend of mine got a visit and he denied everything. Case was closed.

Its simple, no response the the letters and keep your addy clean.

oh and keep orders small and never resell.
Cool, thank you.

Homeland? Seriously??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, tax dollars hard at work over some d-bol tabs.

Flagged address is BS. I've had many packs seized over the past ten years, But 90% more that land, i still have all the seizure letters too saying if i get caught again they are gonna take me to court. Bullshit. Its just random plain and simple. They can't check em all luckily.

Back