• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MoneyGram shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who's had a wire transfer "under review?"

Sent from my DEA work phone.

I've had one rejected.. the receiver was flagged or something like that

Who's had a wire transfer "under review?"

5bfee5bcc742f3e66184db6a53f57eeb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

Kinda freaked out.....

Stand by the phone and have your story ready .....then be prepared to pick up funds :coffee:

if you gave a fake phone number or fake name kiss money goodbye ........if you used fake phone number call them and tell them your bs story and hopefully they tell you to come pick up money

Stand by the phone and have your story ready .....then be prepared to pick up funds :coffee:

if you gave a fake phone number or fake name kiss money goodbye ........if you used fake phone number call them and tell them your bs story and hopefully they tell you to come pick up money

This is why I say that LE can get your ass at any time. Ultimately, you have to give your real name and real address.

Bitcoin seems like the way to go...

Your good just may not get money back. I had mine taken by US Marshall service they sent a letter saying I could contest and every thing but I just let it go. They never called or came to ask questions.

This is why I say that LE can get your ass at any time. Ultimately, you have to give your real name and real address.

Thats what moneygram wants for you not to pick up cash and they keep it .....every suspect transaction (past senderz presently sendin to new recievers are questioned)....and there hoping you used fake name so you cant recover money and tbey keep it .......anyone who uses moneygram or westion union forget it

IML Gear Cream!

Yes! I really think all sources should look into Bitcoin and I don't even have one yet.

How does bit coin work?

Fastest Shipping on ASF!
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!
http://americantestosterone.com/

Seriously? LOL

Do some research. I never thought I would use bitcoin, but I can see its merits now. This is the way to go. Western Union can fuck themselves literally. Little do they know that they get a significant amount of "business" from ppl like us. Soon they will see their business tank as ppl go with alternatives.

Seriously? LOL

Do some research. I never thought I would use bitcoin, but I can see its merits now. This is the way to go. Western Union can fuck themselves literally. Little do they know that they get a significant amount of "business" from ppl like us. Soon they will see their business tank as ppl go with alternatives.

I've looked into it briefly in the past but it seemed like a pain in the ass to buy and transfer, it fluctuates with the stock market...blah blah blah. But like I said it was a brief look I haven't been forced into that situation. I've had no problems with Moneygram so far.

Fastest Shipping on ASF!
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!

As far as I know it does not fluctuate with the market. It's on its own.....

I've looked into it briefly in the past but it seemed like a pain in the ass to buy and transfer, it fluctuates with the stock market...blah blah blah. But like I said it was a brief look I haven't been forced into that situation. I've had no problems with Moneygram so far.

Fastest Shipping on ASF!
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!

Ppl in our community are finding it increasingly more difficult to use moneygram and western union. Because they are dicks. So as time goes forward there will be a shift in the way business is done.

At this time those dickheads will be sorry for the bullshit they pushed.

When the time comes I will def give Bitcoin a shot. I think part of my success is due to large orders, less frequently. I use the same name every time and "it's an old family friend who's down on his luck so we help him out" it's been ok so far....but Bitcoin sounds like a better option because there is no middle man to control your money.

Update: just downloaded an app for Bitcoin called Coinbase. It seems a lot easier than I thought.

Fastest Shipping on ASF!
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!

Last edited:
Bingo Agentsmith,
I have only used it a couple times(I am a begginer), but once I had it set up it was truly very easy and know threat from anyone...In other words pretty much very secure and risk free......Note: I am just abeginner in the BTC area but I am very intriguided.....

Get Shredded!
Bitcoins are not secure. Your transactions can be traced. Easily.

Just looked it up and it looks like a lot of work especially for the receiver to secure even a little bit of privacy. They would have to set up a new account with every transaction just to avoid everything being traced in one account and use programs to hide IP addresses and even then it is still tracked by Bitcoin. But improvements are coming...so they say

Fastest Shipping on ASF!
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!

When the time comes I will def give Bitcoin a shot. I think part of my success is due to large orders, less frequently. I use the same name every time and "it's an old family friend who's down on his luck so we help him out" it's been ok so far....but Bitcoin sounds like a better option because there is no middle man to control your money.

Update: just downloaded an app for Bitcoin called Coinbase. It seems a lot easier than I thought.

Fastest Shipping on ASF!
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!

Must close...wire fraud is serious business fellas. Let's be smart.
But few parting thoughts on what's not considered wire fraud at the moment at least.

In small scale your ok with that service(coinbase) Don't get into big paks with that one.
If you want to get into btc for serious purchases... got to get a tor, work online anonymously and take a handful of other protective measures.

Btc has wild fluctuations. And it takes time to fund in some instances you could buy 1k of btc. And in the 4 days it takes to get em it might be worth 9900 or 1100. The market has mostly stabilized. so it more like 9915 or 1075. In some instances you and finalize early and not deal with the fluctuations but you need a marketplace to hedge that... but in this thing fund a little more then you need. And most aas guys will understand a little fluctuation.
I had a few hundred dollars worth of btc at 230. I went to buy some the other day and it was like 298. So made money by letting it sit. But then I had to buy more at a rate that was marginally higher. A smart fella would watch the market and jump in when the price is low even if you don't need it.

Still we can't speak of payment transfer services.
Sorry guys, closing but I still love you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back