• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sweaty sob

Uncle Manny

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any one ever find themselves sweating too much? I've always sweat a lot during my work outs but lately it's been getting uncomfortable. Granted I just started taking 10mgs of gw50156 pre work out but even before I started that there's times I have plenty left in the tank but I'm just so drenched and dripping sweat I don't even want to continue. It's becoming annoying. This is during my weight training I don't even do cardio lol.

Test Prop and of course a touch of clen will make me sweat too much at times... i have watch my electrolytes. Are you cramping about an hour after your lifts?

So what's the problem here bro? You don't want to workout after your t-shirt is wet? Man up.

Does anyone get cramping in the taint/ testicle cords? Every once in a while I will have to take a bad shit or have to piss real bad and it feels like something is trying to yank my testicles up into my body.. its a horrible feeling.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Does anyone get cramping in the taint/ testicle cords? Every once in a while I will have to take a bad shit or have to piss real bad and it feels like something is trying to yank my testicles up into my body.. its a horrible feeling.

LOL. Love that word taint. Most ppl don't even know what that is and it's funny to see their face once you explain it.

Test Prop and of course a touch of clen will make me sweat too much at times... i have watch my electrolytes. Are you cramping about an hour after your lifts?

Actually yea i get some cramping here and there post work out..

if taint is scrotum then sounds like your prostate is swollen I've gotten that on cycle and post cycle a few times did some research it's a normal side effect on aas

if taint is scrotum then sounds like your prostate is swollen I've gotten that on cycle and post cycle a few times did some research it's a normal side effect on aas

Taint is the place between your asshole and balls.

Increase of water uptake is probably enough.

I was maybe drinking too much. About a gallon a day. My own "bro-science" made me think I was flushing electrolytes out. I had really bad leg cramps. Basically adding the salt and baking soda is like Gatorade without the color or sugar. It's working so far. Not one cramp since. I keep sodium low with all my meals to keep everything in balance.

Fastest Shipping on ASF!
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!
http://americantestosterone.com/

I was maybe drinking too much. About a gallon a day. My own "bro-science" made me think I was flushing electrolytes out. I had really bad leg cramps. Basically adding the salt and baking soda is like Gatorade without the color or sugar. It's working so far. Not one cramp since. I keep sodium low with all my meals to keep everything in balance.

Fastest Shipping on ASF!
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!
http://americantestosterone.com/

Pedialyte works as well.... just take a TON of it during and post.

Back