• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy.

plinker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Joined awhile back just have never posted more of a reader. Been training for 15 plus years but body don't show it because I love to eat. Been learning more and use aas for probably the last 2 years also been on script trt for I think 3 years.

Welcome and you nailed it . You got to eat right . If it comes from a drive through you can't eat it . Haha . If it's delivered hot and fresh in 30 min or less you can't eat that either. I have been on a cruise dose (basically a UGL TRT dose) for 100 plus days . I have maintained most of my gains and help the weight I put on from my last cycle . My eating habits are relatively clean . A lot of chicken, eggs, ground turkey and lean red meat . I do cheat but don't overdo it and don't really have a weight issue. The diet is key my friend without that you're just wasting gear.

welcome and you nailed it . You got to eat right . If it comes from a drive through you can't eat it . Haha . If it's delivered hot and fresh in 30 min or less you can't eat that either. I have been on a cruise dose (basically a ugl trt dose) for 100 plus days . I have maintained most of my gains and help the weight i put on from my last cycle . My eating habits are relatively clean . A lot of chicken, eggs, ground turkey and lean red meat . I do cheat but don't overdo it and don't really have a weight issue. The diet is key my friend without that you're just wasting gear.

this^^^^^^^

Welcome and you nailed it . You got to eat right . If it comes from a drive through you can't eat it . Haha . If it's delivered hot and fresh in 30 min or less you can't eat that either. I have been on a cruise dose (basically a UGL TRT dose) for 100 plus days . I have maintained most of my gains and help the weight I put on from my last cycle . My eating habits are relatively clean . A lot of chicken, eggs, ground turkey and lean red meat . I do cheat but don't overdo it and don't really have a weight issue. The diet is key my friend without that you're just wasting gear.
The truth

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

you will be able to get all the help you need, right here........welcome

Welcome! lots of good information here, and it's actually fun to read stuff on here
and the members are funny and the cat fights good LOL

Get Shredded!
Welcomr lots of good information here it's actually fun to read stuff on here

- - - Updated - - -

Welcomr lots of good information here it's actually fun to read stuff on here

Meow

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

Back