• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bulk prices 50% off

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
slashed_zpsfowjcusm.png

bulk_zpsornqibpm.png

Click here to see the rest of the amazing list of bulk offers listed at 50% off!!!!!!!

hands.jpg_zps1l0sspiu.png

If that primo is properly dosed and legit, that would be a heck of a price for a primo cycle. I personally have never ran the EP line, so I have no idea about them.

Why don't you purchase some of the Primobolan and do a lab max?!?!

People, this is a very unique opportunity.. For those that questioned and wonder "how is the quality"? well now is not only the best time to get the products that you had your eyes on, but get them at a price that is insane..Once you use these items, you will be stoked that you jumped on the opportunity when you did..

Our prices are SMASHING our contenders..Their left stumbling and in dismay!!!

Why? Because we can..But, this opportunity may not come again

While I haven't used EP Primo,I have used 4 products on the EP line. The quality was top notch.

While I haven't used EP Primo,I have used 4 products on the EP line. The quality was top notch.

I agree the sus is smooth as butter ........and this is real sale 50% off on some decent gearz.....

last chance... Time is running out...50% off all ep products store wide!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
sale is over

EP primo is the real thing , i have ran it at 700mg ew and it kicks ass!

EP primo is the real thing , i have ran it at 700mg ew and it kicks ass!

A lot of members are actually curious about this thank you for your feedback brother

today at the gym
2l976ec.jpg

cycle :
test 500mg ew
primo e 700ew
gray tops 4ius ed
(was running masteron prop at 525ew but ran out of it 10 days ago)

Thanks my brother.

Back