• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long before...

What was even the cause for this? Didnt look that serious to me. I would blame the desk.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

my understanding is she wouldnt leave the school. I dont know the background, but when he grabs her after toppling the desk, it is quite amusing...

I mean.. you gotta do what is necessary. If the bitch wouldnt leave the school she would obviously have to be forced. She should be lucky the taser didnt get pulled

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Let's focus on the obvious. Chance are this would never be heard or seen by the public if the student wasn't of color. Or vice versa the student was white and the officer black. That's a fact.

He should have just dragged the desk out into the hall and then flipped her over. .. no cameras.
Sounds like the entire thing was a set up...

The stupid mother fuckin bitch should of got up ....

we should go back to segregation but have equal rights.

IML Gear Cream!
we should go back to segregation but have equal rights.
X2..... we should only pay taxes on our community to while you at it. Meaning your tax money that goes to welfare etc only goes to your community. Swim or drown. Shit or get of the fucking pot

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Some very anti nigga posts in here. Racist cunts...

First she shouldve done what they asked her.
2nd I would never touch a female unless I had to......let alone an underage girl.
Thats your job bro. I wouldve asked a female officer to assist or called her parents but fuck them I would not have allowed them to put me in that position.

How about we avoid these situations entirely by raising our kids not to be entitled assholes?

Sent from my SCH-I535PP using Tapatalk

Just read the report they fired the cop. What a fucking joke.

Evidently he has done this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evidently he has done this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard cop is on admin leave pending investigation ....lil bitch should of got up ...the teacher and principle both asked her to get up and she told them fuck you ......fuck that bitch.

I heard cop is on admin leave pending investigation ....lil bitch should of got up ...the teacher and principle both asked her to get up and she told them fuck you ......fuck that bitch.
News is out saying that hes already been sued twice, and has beaten up a vet. Not sure how accurate that info is, but honest to god if people would just fucking do what theyre told, 90% of these "incidents" wouldn't happen in the fucking first place. News flash, cunt: no one owes you a fucking thing. You refused to get your ass out of the chair. And so now theyre tired of your shit.

Seriously, i would have thrown her ass harder.

Back