• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Well guys it's time

onebigpump

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After my battle with benzos and opiates and trying to taper off it didnt work. My family decided rehab is my only option. Im gonna be gone a while and im on freaking 500mg of test and I know I cant bring a rc exesmestane bottle with me. Should I just let my test crash and hit the letro hard for the gyno thats coming or what? Need some tips..

Call me a junkie idgaf. At least im man enough to say I have a problem thats effect everyone around me.

Anyway I will be back if anyone cares..

- OBP

Don't know about the letro but you admit you have a problem, so use every minute of this rehab to get your head screwed on right. Good luck Man, I really hope nothing but the best for you, be strong.....coffee:

Don't know about the letro but you admit you have a problem, so use every minute of this rehab to get your head screwed on right. Good luck Man, I really hope nothing but the best for you, be strong.....coffee:
Just dont feel like growing tits.. I do have torem caps that I could possibly put in a vitamin container or something. Just really trying to avoid gyno here lol..

- OBP

Good luck in rehab. I'm rooting for you. As far as the gyno.... Since its rehab could you be honest with them an get a script for an ai until back to normal?

They'll take your vitamins. You won't get anything in. I would explain to the family that you need to clear the test first for a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck in rehab. I'm rooting for you. As far as the gyno.... Since its rehab could you be honest with them an get a script for an ai until back to normal?
I could see how its clausible. But idk if they have a doctor on site that could draw blood and actually prove that i've been using.

- OBP

They'll take your vitamins. You won't get anything in. I would explain to the family that you need to clear the test first for a couple weeks.

Family doesn't know that im using (besides my wife) and im being taken there today. My best bet might be to convince them I need an ai script but probably wont do it since its not prescribed test.

- OBP

Good luck, brother. I've seen pills hurt families worse than crack or heroin. Tell the truth and let the doc prescribe your stuff. Don't stress gyno. Just focus on rehab, bro.

Good luck, brother. I've seen pills hurt families worse than crack or heroin. Tell the truth and let the doc prescribe your stuff. Don't stress gyno. Just focus on rehab, bro.
Thank you brother

- OBP

Good luck man...
Just a thought could you tell the counselor that you also abuse aas and your worried about a hormonal crash during this tough time... Maybe they can give you the gel

IML Gear Cream!
After my battle with benzos and opiates and trying to taper off it didnt work. My family decided rehab is my only option. Im gonna be gone a while and im on freaking 500mg of test and I know I cant bring a rc exesmestane bottle with me. Should I just let my test crash and hit the letro hard for the gyno thats coming or what? Need some tips..

Call me a junkie idgaf. At least im man enough to say I have a problem thats effect everyone around me.

Anyway I will be back if anyone cares..

- OBP

I've been through horrible addition many times. It sucks. What's most important is that you're ready to stop and for me I HAD to find something I liked to do more than drugs. That was lifting weights. Until you find something that's more appealing, it'll be very difficult. I wish you the best, good luck

No real good answer here. I would take a SERM with you to start taking now and enough to last 1.5 -2 months. I would ask to talk to a doctor about it and really try explaining what they are for and validate it with a blood test. If you are going in for opiates, I'm sure you have more to worry about than people finding out you are juicing. Maybe they will show some compassion.

Take your AI and PCT, but enough of the SERM just in case you can't take the AI. I would rather have the SERM than AI at this point.

Naltrexone implant. I have that implanted in my abs. It blocks receptors for cravings for alcohol and opiates. It works with your metabolism and give slow dose to your body.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish you had more time to prep....Could have injected Nebido in your glutes. Slow acting testosterone that last a few months. Used in Europe. Look it up.

Start a SERM ASAP and drop all steroids.

I found out its tomorrow at 6am with a 1-1.5 week complete bed rest(this is going to suck real bad) but after that I can agree to do outpatient counseling as long as I take drug test and my take my methadone as precribed (rather use kratom.. also I abused benzos more than opiates so idk if they are doing methadone therapy at all) I told the counselor on the phone ive been off the junk for three days and freaked out on me that I stopped the kpins). I had severe body aches that would floor me but they stopped today. Looks like I should get my test Injs, unless I fuck up. Lesson to everyone: benzos and painkillers can, and probably ruin a family. I was lucky enough to have a concerned family that asked me to get help, and I gladly accepted to do It.

Honestly I was expecting to get flammed on this thread. Respect for the fellow brothers.

- OBP

Ok. So 1.5 weeks and they let you out? If you are positive you will get out of there quickly, I second front loading before you go and resuming cycle when you leave. I imagine it will suck enough coming clean and PCT'ing

Ok. So 1.5 weeks and they let you out? If you are positive you will get out of there quickly, I second front loading before you go and resuming cycle when you leave. I imagine it will suck enough coming clean and PCT'ing
This^^

Get Shredded!
I found out its tomorrow at 6am with a 1-1.5 week complete bed rest(this is going to suck real bad) but after that I can agree to do outpatient counseling as long as I take drug test and my take my methadone as precribed (rather use kratom.. also I abused benzos more than opiates so idk if they are doing methadone therapy at all) I told the counselor on the phone ive been off the junk for three days and freaked out on me that I stopped the kpins). I had severe body aches that would floor me but they stopped today. Looks like I should get my test Injs, unless I fuck up. Lesson to everyone: benzos and painkillers can, and probably ruin a family. I was lucky enough to have a concerned family that asked me to get help, and I gladly accepted to do It.

Honestly I was expecting to get flammed on this thread. Respect for the fellow brothers.

- OBP

My father was addicted to pain killers for +10 years (most of my childhood). It sucked. And I have a lot of bad memories to draw back on... do it for yourself and do it for your family.

good luck brother, much respect to you for your decision, looking forward to having you back

Good luck bro, iv'e been where you're at.. Things get better, as long as you put in the footwork to make them get better. Much love, head up.

Good Luck OBP ! hardest part of the battle is done, admitting you need help.
Why not admit to them whats going on ? Im sure they've seen MUCH worse than that. And do you really want to get out of rehab and start right back up self medicating ? even if it is just test ?
Im sure Im not just speaking for myself, prayers, positive energy and all kinds of good vibes your way hon :winkfinger:
your life is just going to get so much better :kiss:

If you are getting out in 1.5 weeks then I would just inject about 300 mg before you go in and another 300 in 1.5 weeks. I figured you would be in there much longer but if its a short stretch then just pin some Cyp.

- OBP
Will not sugar coat this you have a ruff ride ahead brother withdrawal and hormonal crash fuck sounds like hell to me. But this will save you be strong :confused:

Good luck brother. I've been there myself and it isn't going to be fun but day 2 is the worst and every day after that will get a little bit better. If I can do it you can too.

Hey guys, im back. I had a very hard time the first few days, typical withdrawl symptoms (shakes, auditory hallucination, craving, mental toture pretty much). I feel a hell of a lot better! Im just pissed at myself for getting over my head after almost a year of frequent benzo use. Of course I started to feel nipple sensitivity on the left side (where I don't have gyno) and a small lump formed. Got home last night and took 12.5mg asin and 1.5mg letro (will be upping to 2.5mg till gyno is gone). My knees are already feeling it (placebo?). Nipple sensitivity is going away a little bit, but will be keeping the letro going. Injected 250mg test e, 100mg test prop, and 100mg npp last night. Heres the weird thing.. I was primarily taking benzos for pre pinning (I hate needles) and bed, but I had zero problems pinning last night, maybe im used to it lol.. looking to invest in Iml dream n grow, just waiting for my new card any day now..

I know its cliché but benzo withdrawl is no fucking joke. I had an idea of what I was in for but I knew I couldnt do it without medical attention, hence the rehab. I was honestly expecting to get slammed on here when I got back, but im happy to see people showed support. I still get one more week off work (they were more than happy to give me it off, my supervisors are great). I realized during this stint that maybe dealing with my brothers death with drugs was wrong, instead my wife and child are a great reason to stay sober.

Feels good to be back guys, will be putting in work on the delts today!!

- OBP

Back