• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much is too much?

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know a lot of you have illogically large stashes. I was thinking tonight, at what point is a stash too big? How many vials and bottles of orals is enough to say "ok, I won't get any more gear until I use some of this."??

I'm not sure, is 60 too much?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I know a lot of you have illogically large stashes. I was thinking tonight, at what point is a stash too big? How many vials and bottles of orals is enough to say "ok, I won't get any more gear until I use some of this."??
fa1c33386793cde70eace2c26664f7ff.jpg

I used to keep a cabinet shelf full. What I wouldn't give away I would just abuse and waste.

I keep enough for at most 10-12 weeks ahead.

few vials long esters
few vials short esters
orals here and there

IML Gear Cream!
If you feel you have to much I'll gladly pm you my address.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I like to keep a years worth of TRT on hand at all times if possible and a minimum of one blast plus ancillaries, i recently got down to just a few months of TRT and had a little anxiety when I realized

I'm sure there is a big difference in the number if your buying or swinging from a labs nuts, just sayin.....:coffee:

I had 80 something vials at one point. Probably in the 70s now. Various oils, test, tren, mast, primo, etc. Plus anavar, dbol and tbol and all the ancillaries from at least two different rc companies just in case there is ever a bad batch. I have cigar boxes everywhere and excel spreadsheet to keep track of it all. It's part of the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few years back I was spending a couple grand every few months. I just liked getting shit in the mail. Cabinet full of gear, 2000 units of growth in th fridge.

I'm better off investing in food. I can reach my goals with 300mg prop and some orals here and there. But for some fucking reason I like abusing gears.

stupidity really. I pay attention when the older guys post . I'm more interested in their health and how decades of gear use has effected them. I follow heavyirons post rekigiously because I know he gets bloods and seems to put up honest posts about his health and well being

I would say unless you are selling, why have more than 3 years worth? It will just expire.

A few years back I was spending a couple grand every few months. I just liked getting shit in the mail. Cabinet full of gear, 2000 units of growth in th fridge.

I'm better off investing in food. I can reach my goals with 300mg prop and some orals here and there. But for some fucking reason I like abusing gears.

stupidity really. I pay attention when the older guys post . I'm more interested in their health and how decades of gear use has effected them. I follow heavyirons post rekigiously because I know he gets bloods and seems to put up honest posts about his health and well being

We all know you pay attention to "the guys"

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

About 3 yrs worth is what I'm aiming for. Probably plan out a couple more cycles and order again soon

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Shit I am trying to get a few months worth....Must be nice....LOL

How much is too much? The point at which LE says you aren't a user but a trafficker. Actually I'm kinda serious. Dunno what that threshold is though...

How much is too much? The point at which LE says you aren't a user but a trafficker. Actually I'm kinda serious. Dunno what that threshold is though...
After seeing a bust article on here a couple of months ago , a pack was caught , I'm pretty sure it had 12 bottles and 1000 pills and they said the street value was something just retarded like 20k . I would say thats pretty close to a regular order around here . Point is with most stashes you probably wouldn't be considered only a user .

After seeing a bust article on here a couple of months ago , a pack was caught , I'm pretty sure it had 12 bottles and 1000 pills and they said the street value was something just retarded like 20k . I would say thats pretty close to a regular order around here . Point is with most stashes you probably wouldn't be considered only a user .

This is a good point. We definetly like to stockpile!

I've got around 30 vials stockpiled. 10 of them are script Watson Test Cyp so that will last a while if I just have to do TRT. A third of it is new blast gear and a third of it is pre-workout stuff like TNE and Tren Base. I am in the process of stockpiling...

I've got around 30 vials stockpiled. 10 of them are script Watson Test Cyp so that will last a while if I just have to do TRT. A third of it is new blast gear and a third of it is pre-workout stuff like TNE and Tren Base. I am in the process of stockpiling...

Damn Sierra hook your boy up

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

Back