• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big Ronnie Raped!!!

Big Ronnie

Your wettest :daydream:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some gearhead asked how the little lady is able to handle Big Ronnie. WTF!!! I practically get raped daily and you are worried about her. Fuck you all! I have always been told that I am too aggressive by other women. This feisty red headed Russian beauty is so aggressive that I need a safe word! I have never been with a woman this aggressive and no she isn't on AAS! I would be dead if that ever happens.....

Or, lightweight!!! Sounds about right. Cause if your throwing in the towel you're considered lightweight

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

Ron is in Love.

I don't know you but I'm fucking happy for you.

I was in love once, best 3 months of my life to date.

IML Gear Cream!
Some gearhead asked how the little lady is able to handle Big Ronnie. WTF!!! I practically get raped daily and you are worried about her. Fuck you all! I have always been told that I am too aggressive by other women. This feisty red headed Russian beauty is so aggressive that I need a safe word! I have never been with a woman this aggressive and no she isn't on AAS! I would be dead if that ever happens.....
How about "please, please stop"!
Just kidding, no sex is to rough if you're doing right!💉😈

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

You are a lucky bastard! Those babes are the absolute best.

I had one once that would, often, check me in the middle of the night for a random hard on and if found instantly mount me and make use of it. Sometimes several times a night. She had no use for foreplay ever. Aggression the other direction is also is par for the course with chicks like that. Anything goes. The other ones that require asking permission all the time, scheduling ("let me mark my calendar..."), ages of flirting and foreplay are such a fucking buzzkill.

Back