• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren is a mutha fucca

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So what's the dumbest thing you regret/or love doing while on a tren rage?!?

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

I believe it all depends
I went crazy at a club. but it was fueled by tren and maybe some coke

Hahaha I'm still blaming tren but I have stopped the coke all together they frown on that in the oil patch

I always hate my self after I drive with my girl in the car. I always freak her out. She now drives and locks the window so I can't roll it down and yell at idiots.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I always hate my self after I drive with my girl in the car. I always freak her out. She now drives and locks the window so I can't roll it down and yell at idiots.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Wait you let your girl drive you around.... We know who wears the pants in the relationship

Wait you let your girl drive you around.... We know who wears the pants in the relationship
Trust me.. I can't control myself with road rage.. Its always bad. I don't let her drive I have no chioce. Lol

Got cut off while driving (almost got hit because of it), i made a U-turn and chased the fucker down, got off my car and it was a chick she was so apologetic that i realized i needed to chill the fuck out. Trens my girl though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of pansy ass oil patch do you work in? It's all about big houses, lifted trucks, and piles of marching powder out here. :coffee:

Damn, are you trying to peer pressure me.... I will not do any..... Ok maybe just a little

I just get extremely impatient and I sulk a lot with Tren.

anadrol brings out my demons. The bad demons. The drunk and disorderly conduct demons.

amen

I just get extremely impatient and I sulk a lot with Tren.

anadrol brings out my demons. The bad demons. The drunk and disorderly conduct demons.

amen
I'm a pervert.. Teen makes me a demon pervert. Sucks.

Back