• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Want to fuck a hippie chick but not sure

bullmastiff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There's this banging hippie chick and I'd really like to fuck her. We've been talking and it's obvious that she wants the d, but I'm kinda morally opposed to everything she stands for. I just can't stand it she even thinks milk is poison. Plus the other day she was in my car and her breath was kickin hard like my car still smelled bad after she got out. It's not like I'm hard up or anything she just smoking fucking hot! What do the Bros say?

Give her a mint and bang the hell out of her. That's what I'd do.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Haha ya that'd solve half the problem. Maybe I'm over thinking it.

Does she shave her pits? I bet her bush looks like Don King on a bad hair day...

If you like every chick you fuck you're doing it wrong.

Yep...fuck that "au naturale" bullshit. If I have to keep pausing during sex just to quell my urge to puke...you gotta GTFO.

If I gotta burn the sheets after...you gotta GTFO.

If I have to blame the stench in my car on a bottle of spilled doe piss...you gotta GTFO...

tap dat ass .

WTF is wrong with bros these days ?

I think my mind is made up maybe... I'm think I might take the plunge, but I'm gonna have to find some way to bail fast afterwards. I can't drink wheat germ shakes and eat only gluten free, organic, vegan shit like ever. Just through this our there she shaves everything :p plus I might post up a cream pie pic...

There's this banging hippie chick and I'd really like to fuck her. We've been talking and it's obvious that she wants the d, but I'm kinda morally opposed to everything she stands for. I just can't stand it she even thinks milk is poison. Plus the other day she was in my car and her breath was kickin hard like my car still smelled bad after she got out. It's not like I'm hard up or anything she just smoking fucking hot! What do the Bros say?

You should shave your vagina and then ask to see her cock

And you're what? Morally opposed? Are you morally opposed to pussy? What're you... Some kinda ghey? Fuck her pussy now or get mentioned in the "faggots" thread.

Last edited:
Dude TBJ chill brother I'm not hard up so I have the luxury of being selective. I don't need to hit evey ratchet puss that Cones my way to prove I'm heterosexual. Don't displace your stuff on me brother but thanks for the advice :winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
Dude TBJ chill brother I'm not hard up so I have the luxury of being selective. I don't need to hit evey ratchet puss that Cones my way to prove I'm heterosexual. Don't displace your stuff on me brother but thanks for the advice :winkfinger:

Don't take what I say too serious, especially in the pit.

..... Fuck her now....

Haha alright TBJ were cool bro. No dreadlocks thankfully but there's a ton of chick's here where I live that do. I think that would have tipped this in the wrong direction.

So, if her breath is so bad it left a stench in your car, what do you thinks gonna happen if you screw dirty "au naturel" gal ?
Your going to have crap crawling on your balls man !!!!!! NOT WORTH IT ;)
High maintenance gals for the win :winkfinger:

So, if her breath is so bad it left a stench in your car, what do you thinks gonna happen if you screw dirty "au naturel" gal ?
Your going to have crap crawling on your balls man !!!!!! NOT WORTH IT ;)
High maintenance gals for the win :winkfinger:

Paleo crotch crabs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll watch out for the crabs for sure but maybe Mrsrobinson is right. I don't know I'm just gonna head out and see what happens....

I'll watch out for the crabs for sure but maybe Mrsrobinson is right. I don't know I'm just gonna head out and see what happens....

Letting your dick lead the way is failure....

That's like judging from the three D's. Distance, Darkness, Drunkenness all = failure.

Back