• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bloodwork

ProjectSwole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Blood work taken after 6 weeks of 600mg test e and first 4 weeks of super dmz 2.0.
chlorestrol is a big concern! Testosterone isn't very accurate but is off there scale.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 72
Triglycerides 2.5 mmol/L <2.3
cholesterol 9.5 mmol/L optimum <5.0
HDL 0.3 mmol/L 0.9-1.5
LDL 8.1 mmol/L upto 3.0
heart disease risk HDL % of total 3. 20+ over

test >52 nmol/L 7.6-31.4
SHBG 7 16-55
17-beta oestradial 87 pmol/L. <192

creatinine 72 umol/L 66-112

bilibrubin 8 umol/L 0-20
alkaline phosphatase 42 iu/L. 40-129
aspharate transferase 75 Iu/L. 0-37
alanine transferase 204 Iu/L 10-50
CK 619 Iu/L 38-204
gamma GT 22 iu/L 10-71

total protein 79 g/l 63-83
albumin 45 g/l 34-50
globulin 34 g/l 19-35

iron 23 umol/L 10.6-28.3
T.I.B.C 70 umol/L 41-77

Not sure what advice you are looking for as far as your cholesterol goes. As your results indicate, your good cholesterol is low and your bad cholesterol is high. I'm not sure what super DMZ 2.0 is but that may be the culprit. I think you are good with the aromasin, that doesn't have a significant impact on cholesterol like arimidex does, especially at 12.5mg/day. I don't feel the test is the issue either. You are the only one that knows how your diet is. Do you eat a lot of eggs, or saturated fats? Clean that shit up a bit and increase your intake of healthy fats.

Your CK, or creatine kinase level is what jumps out at me and may be a sign of rhabdomyolysis and could potentially cause kidney damage. When was the last time you trained prior to your blood draw? If it was less than 24 hours that may be the reason for the elevated CK. Are you overtraining? When is the last time you had any time off from the gym? Make sure you are drinking a lot of water and keep those kidneys flushed. Have you had a doctor look at your bloods?

Stop the oral anabolic and out of range markers should normalize. Strong orals negatively effect liver enzymes and lipids.

Super dmz 2.0 is 10mg dimethazine and 10mg msten per cap.. Which from what I read does affect lipids. I trained 12 hours before bloods were taken and training 5-6 days a week.

Diet
oats, 4 whole eggs, blueberries whey
chicken white rice bbq sauce
chicken white rice and veg with sweet chilli sauce
whey oats bannana glass full fat milk
2 beef steak burgers egg noodles and wrap
whey shake with dextrose, bcaas and glutamine
can of tuna with sweet potato and veg

supps
b12/b6 and folic acid
500mg fish oil blend
multi vitamin

Stop the oral anabolic and out of range markers should normalize. Strong orals negatively effect liver enzymes and lipids.

Bloods were taken 2 weeks after last oral, would hdl be this low and hdl this high still?

I spoke to a doctor on the phone as bloods were done with an online company.. His main concern was the lipids as hdl is so low and hdl so high, with high risk of heart attack.. He mentioned I should get tested for type 2 diabetes?

Triglycerides 45mg/dL
cholesterol 171mg/dL
HDL 5.4 mg/dL
LDL 145.8 mg/dL

heart disease risk HDL % of total =3. it should be 20+ over

When should I next get bloods to see if these have improved? I'm very concerned how bad these are especially my HDL!

IML Gear Cream!
Bro,

Boost the water intake substantially. Incorporate quality fish oil into your diet. Bump up your cardio. Keep your diet clean. Lipids can drop fast but take time to normalize.

I'm going to increase fish oil to 6000mg daily, drink 1.5 gallons of water. Eat salmon and almonds daily and increase cardio... I will switch whole eggs to egg whites, cut out milk and the steak burgers... When should I retest? In a month or just wait until after cycle bloods?

Have also read that a few glasses of orange juice a day for 4 weeks can increase HDL by 21%. Will try 1 glass a day because of the sugars

Bro,

Listen, all the things I listed and even some that you listed are part of a year round diet and health program. If your going to live on the edge, you need to keep everything on point. I would give it 3 months and retest. You will be proud of your results....hard work pays off.

Bro,

Listen, all the things I listed and even some that you listed are part of a year round diet and health program. If your going to live on the edge, you need to keep everything on point. I would give it 3 months and retest. You will be proud of your results....hard work pays off.

Cheers IDog, have sat down and tidied up my diet today, cut out all saturates, and included salmon and almonds and 50g pure olive oil. Have also just bought pure fish oil, so will consume 11g first thing in the morning. I have 7 weeks left of cycle so will just wait until I get bloods after cycle.

Back