• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for testers! Hgh

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for two guys to test our AmericaTropin human grade hgh out. Must have over 1,000 post and be able to test the hgh following the proper protocol. 90iu for each tester. Let me know why I should pick you?

I'm down will use asap and post test results. Also good at pics.

I have participated in a couple review threads and 8 week transformation contest. Looking to get bloods soon anyway.

Last edited:
Definitely taking you two into high consideration. I'm leave this open to tomorrow and make my choice. Thanks!

-Otg

Where's twisted he has done them before.

I've been known to test a vial or two in my day

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

I'll test it, I've ran GH tests for labs several times now and promise results back within 3 business days of reception of the pack

Check huge asshole off the list

I think it's critical to have run bloods on GH a few times. I see low responders hit 18's on the same gear high responders are near 30. Seems like there is damn good GH going around right now.

I think it's critical to have run bloods on GH a few times. I see low responders hit 18's on the same gear high responders are near 30. Seems like there is damn good GH going around right now.

I still don't think gh serum numbers matter like that. A passing result is a passing result, no need to look into it any further than that. A score of 20 is just as good as a score of 40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me want to trye the hghe.

I'm lacking in total post count but have run HGH serum protocol several times, am not a low responder and can follow the instructions, wife has a nice rack too!

I'm lacking in total post count but have run HGH serum protocol several times, am not a low responder and can follow the instructions, wife has a nice rack too!

We need pics to further inspect whether it's a nice rack or not :)

Some ppl are low responders like myself. I'm hyperglycemic so it could have something to do with it. I seen a guy test 6 different brands 5iu each 9 being his highest score.

I'm a gear whore, just send it all to me.......oh wait, Z hates my guts, never mind.
Seriously though, serum gh numbers are a crude measurement of actual quality. You need to use the gh for a couple weeks and test IGF-1 for a more accurate assessment. 2iu/ed should produce a level 250ng/mg.

IGF-1 Levels Used For Checking HGH

Once released by the pituitary gland human growth hormone remains in the bloodstream for only a few minutes before being taken in by the liver. For this reason measuring an accurate HGH blood level requires an involved and time consuming stimulation test that has certain risk factors.

Because IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor #1) is released in response to HGH and remains stable in the blood longer it is the test normally used for checking HGH in adults.

IGF-1 (Somatomedin C)
AgeMale (ng/ml)Female (ng/ml)
2 months - 5 years17-24817-248
6 - 8 years88-47488-474
9 - 11 years110-565117-771
12 - 15 years202-957261-1096
16 - 24 years182-780182-780
25 - 39 years114-492114-492
40 - 54 years90-36090-360
>55 years71-29071-290

Last edited:
I'm going to extend this to Sunday evening so we can get package out to u early in the week. Lots of vets and great guys here going to be hard to choose. We want to see bloods no longer then two weeks after we provide on our end so if you can't commit to this then we understand.

I am getting bloods in a couple weeks anyways to check AAP Prop.

FWIW I have no fucking idea what Tommy just said lol

I'm going to extend this to Sunday evening so we can get package out to u early in the week. Lots of vets and great guys here going to be hard to choose. We want to see bloods no longer then two weeks after we provide on our end so if you can't commit to this then we understand.

There are two labs across the street from my work. I usually get labs the next day.

I'm a gear whore, just send it all to me.......oh wait, Z hates my guts, never mind.
Seriously though, serum gh numbers are a crude measurement of actual quality. You need to use the gh for a couple weeks and test IGF-1 for a more accurate assessment. 2iu/ed should produce a level 250ng/mg.

IGF-1 Levels Used For Checking HGH

Once released by the pituitary gland human growth hormone remains in the bloodstream for only a few minutes before being taken in by the liver. For this reason measuring an accurate HGH blood level requires an involved and time consuming stimulation test that has certain risk factors.

Because IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor #1) is released in response to HGH and remains stable in the blood longer it is the test normally used for checking HGH in adults.

IGF-1 (Somatomedin C)
AgeMale (ng/ml)Female (ng/ml)
2 months - 5 years17-24817-248
6 - 8 years88-47488-474
9 - 11 years110-565117-771
12 - 15 years202-957261-1096
16 - 24 years182-780182-780
25 - 39 years114-492114-492
40 - 54 years90-36090-360
>55 years71-29071-290

Yep because if you expect to just shoot 10iu the first day and go test the number will not be accurate and some ppl have low igf-1 levels and test low. My buddy does his testing with 5iu and rarely test over 8 he used 6 different brands some were human grade. So not everyone will have same range

- - - Updated - - -

There are two labs across the street from my work. I usually get labs the next day.
Are u currently using hgh?

Looking for two guys to test our AmericaTropin human grade hgh out. Must have over 1,000 post and be able to test the hgh following the proper protocol. 90iu for each tester. Let me know why I should pick you?

This is a cool promo and if this hgh is legit, Z may have a winner. I suggest you give it to some one who's posted labs before, you stand a better chance of them doing it for you.
As for me, I'm going to buy some and test it myself because I'm out of Serostim.

I would like to here your feedback TG when you try it out. I been knowing you for a long time brother since the early IMF days. Good dude!

Thanks brother, I'll be on the site today, it's been a while since I've ordered. Z always comes through so I'm looking forward To this.

Back