• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Squat shoes and other training gear

Sierra2500hd

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Turned 46 today. Wife got me these Adidas Powerlift 2 training shoes. Just curious what cool training gear others have in their arsenal. I already haul around one of two arm blasters, two types of knee wraps, two slingshots, and a metal calf raise gadget, compression sleeves for elbows, icy hot and lots of ibuprofen.
2f130d4921ecce8611a95b522e734b26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are alright. Should have spent a little more and got the adipowers tho.

I had been wearing Caterpiller steel toes which worked surprisingly well. I'll give these a go and look at stepping up next time around.

When those wear out try barefoot.

Why in the hell would he want to go from a raised heel shoe to barefoot? These are shoes intended for squats if anything he should have got a full 3/4 shoe such as the adipowers like I said. Keep the barefoot lifting to deadlifts.

I've got several pairs of wrestling shoes. I've worked out in them before but typically put them on for any mat training or sparring I do. I'm not sure they will help me stay sure footed on squats, but to be fair I haven't tried them for that. All I know is that my Nike's are not the best choice for reps going over 300. I had over 500 on with them week before last and I swear my shoes were squished flat!

Back