• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Paxton

weightslayer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I haven't been on here in awhile and now I see Paxton pharma is gone and so is there website?WTF never had any problems with this lab and actually did labs a few times with really good results? What happened? I imagine this has already been addressed so if someone wants to PM that would be appreciated thanks.

To summarize...

Their gear became more diluted than circus lemonade.

GDI with the fucking Paxton threads. Theyre dead even the diehards have given in.

So, I haven't been on here in awhile and now I see Paxton pharma is gone and so is there website?WTF never had any problems with this lab and actually did labs a few times with really good results? What happened? I imagine this has already been addressed so if someone wants to PM that would be appreciated thanks.

Do I need to post the thread you started talking about the PIP you had with Paxton?

Do I need to post the thread you started talking about the PIP you had with Paxton?

Umm no? I think you're mistaken for the one that I started about the gear I got from sampson. I have never had any issues with paxton and actually did at least 3 labs to prove it's correct dosing. But If I did go ahead and post it

Umm no? I think you're mistaken for the one that I started about the gear I got from sampson. I have never had any issues with paxton and actually did at least 3 labs to prove it's correct dosing. But If I did go ahead and post it

You know what? My mistake and my apologies! I thought it was Paxton.

Hey heres a gd idea delete these stupid fuckin paxton threads :hmm:.....there not a source here no more and any mention of there name is only free advertising for them .....its disruptive and most of the present member here dont like them and the other half got pip and underdosed shit ....

any body who comes on asf and starts threads about paxton bein a good source isnt a active member here ....and if there are active members who like paxton they wouldnt start these kinda threads out of respect for the members who got infections and underdosed shit .....rant over

Hey heres a gd idea delete these stupid fuckin paxton threads :hmm:.....there not a source here no more and any mention of there name is only free advertising for them .....its disruptive and most of the present member here dont like them and the other half got pip and underdosed shit ....

any body who comes on asf and starts threads about paxton bein a good source isnt a active member here ....and if there are active members who like paxton they wouldnt start these kinda threads out of respect for the members who got infections and underdosed shit .....rant over

Well said twisted.

It's a shame you're not a mod :(

Has anyone posted labs showing the gear was diluted or are we going on hearsay and bro science? My blood work showed T levels through the roof, so I know there was SOMETHING in it.... When all this shit went down, I PM'd Paxton and they said they were reversed scammed which caused all sorts of issues. Who knows what to believe... of course I've moved on .....

i'm using their stuff right now, 4 weeks on. Got it from them right before they left. The TA was great and service was good. because of all the talk of being underdosed I started increasing the dosage by 50%. right now if had to guess, i would say yea its underdosed.

i'm using their stuff right now, 4 weeks on. Got it from them right before they left. The TA was great and service was good. because of all the talk of being underdosed I started increasing the dosage by 50%. right now if had to guess, i would say yea its underdosed.

Damn I gotta try that guessing method to determine potency, seems like a legit and accurate method.

I also curious if anyone is posted labs showing their gear to be significantly under dosed. I ran labs on their t400 a few months back and the results were on point with what they should be. I've also ran their drol, var, tren ace, and test 400. All legit. However now I'm on their tren e and I'm wondering if it could be underdosed. I had tren sides with their ace @280mg a week. And it seemed like it was dosed right bc 280 is fairly low dose and it changed my physique like nothing else, but it was first time with tren so who knows I had nothing to compare it to. Now I've been on their tren e @400 a week for 3 weeks and I know its still a little early but I still haven't experienced much sides at all... Will update in a week or so. Also if anyone is currently on paxton's gear chime in plz. I've been dealing with them since I joined this board and nothing but good experiences.

Everyone no's the only true way to test for potency is the taste test

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Everyone no's the only true way to test for potency is the taste test

That's not true.. You can also insert your left index finger into your asshole.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Wait do you insert your finger anally 1st then taste the gear? Or taste your finger first then insert it anally? These new methods are extremely useful, can someone post some pics for clarification?

First put gear in freezer then if it turns to Crystal you tast it with index finger. Then insert index finger in anus. And if skittles fall from a magic rainbow gear is G2G

will say the tren e is definitely kicking in now. I'm becoming tighter, stronger, and bigger, while surprisingly still not having any of the sides i get.

Back