10-21-2015, 11:38 AM
Any test-e mfl bloodworks out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

embrown77
10-21-2015, 12:25 PM
https://youtu.be/JAU8JdLKk9g

Progress
10-21-2015, 12:27 PM
If I remember correctly they stopped selling Test E, I could be wrong.

Mrsrobinson
10-21-2015, 12:30 PM
If I remember correctly they stopped selling Test E, I could be wrong.

I think EVERYONE did for a while.
But SRS, MFL has a shit ton of labs, try searching the subforum :winkfinger:

IdahoRally
10-21-2015, 12:31 PM
My last labs on the cyp was dead nuts on. :coffee:

Kungfu_0691
10-21-2015, 12:31 PM
They definitely gave test e on there list

Mrsrobinson
10-21-2015, 12:42 PM
Always liked that song,
THIS ones better though ;)
https://youtu.be/EjQ7jJx9PJk

heymrwaters
10-21-2015, 01:23 PM
Yes we are selling it again. I believe the most recent lab work we have on this particular ester is from Jrotten from months back .. like 7+ months back .. you'll have to do some digging in the lab testing section.

All other testosterone esters we have recent lab work that will be on the first page.

Kungfu_0691
10-21-2015, 02:52 PM
Yes we are selling it again. I believe the most recent lab work we have on this particular ester is from Jrotten from months back .. like 7+ months back .. you'll have to do some digging in the lab testing section.

All other testosterone esters we have recent lab work that will be on the first page.

Is it the same test-e from back then, I found one in February for you guys test-e and labs were excellent. Hope nothing has changed since then but I will find out for sure lol

JRotten
10-21-2015, 03:09 PM
Labs are usually spot on. I posted cruise labs for testE today in raptors new labs thread but it's the same batch I labbed last year. Since testE was an off list item I doubt there will be labs posted on the new batch. I don't remember ever seeing bad test labs of any ester from mfl, but that is not the same as having labs on the current batch. If anyone DOES run labs on it and posts them (good or bad) you get $60 credit. Just FYI.

Kungfu_0691
10-24-2015, 04:11 PM
Why would I want 60 dollars credit if it's a bad lab? I went with pharma grade rather than chance it with ugl but in the long run I will be trying some ugl so I will have something to compare it to since I'll be using pharma grade

JRotten
10-24-2015, 04:32 PM
Why would I want 60 dollars credit if it's a bad lab? I went with pharma grade rather than chance it with ugl but in the long run I will be trying some ugl so I will have something to compare it to since I'll be using pharma grade

Then don't take the credit and don't run the gear? Not sure what your point is....

Kungfu_0691
10-24-2015, 04:35 PM
I'm just saying I would be pissed and never use that lab again if blood work was shit. I'm not saying mfl is shit at all cause I've never tried but probably will one day. I was just saying I'm going to do pharma grade first so I can have something to compare it to

JRotten
10-24-2015, 04:39 PM
I'm just saying I would be pissed and never use that lab again if blood work was shit. I'm not saying mfl is shit at all cause I've never tried but probably will one day. I was just saying I'm going to do pharma grade first so I can have something to compare it to

Not a bad choice if you can be reasonably certain it's not counterfeit. I have a script but pretty much use ugl gear exclusively. I keep the script stuff for backup and traveling.

Mrsrobinson
10-24-2015, 05:04 PM

hmmmm, pharma grade eh ? from where ?Naps ? :winkfinger:

Kungfu_0691
10-24-2015, 05:05 PM
Very reputable source

Mrsrobinson
10-24-2015, 05:10 PM
Very reputable source

I think I just peed my pants ;)

Velociraptor44
10-24-2015, 05:19 PM
Very reputable source

gtfo out with reputable source thats years worth of bullshit.

and about the labs we do it to encourage people to do what they should be doing anyway and thats labbing their aas use. And one step further we can make sure MFL is on point and if their is an issue we can fix it. Stupid broad general statements like "naps is a reputable source" means shit without anything tangible to back it up. We back it up with 2 years worth of labs... When was the last time any lab work was done on Naps that wasnt tainted? Think before you speak it will serve you well

JRotten
10-24-2015, 05:24 PM

and about the labs we do it to encourage people to do what they should be doing anyway and thats labbing their aas use. And one step further we can make sure MFL is on point and if their is an issue we can fix it. Stupid broad general statements like "naps is a reputable source" means shit without anything tangible to back it up. We back it up with 2 years worth of labs... When was the last time any lab work was done on Naps that wasnt tainted? Think before you speak it will serve you well
^^ Needs moar tren and whiskey

Progress
10-24-2015, 05:29 PM
:roflmao:

Velociraptor44
10-24-2015, 05:29 PM
^^ Needs moar tren and whiskey

Need moar sleep and grout

heymrwaters
10-24-2015, 05:43 PM
Need moar sleep and grout

Somebody please hang this niggas Sheetrock so he stops being so crazy.

Kungfu_0691
10-24-2015, 05:52 PM
Who the fuck said I buy gear from naps??

Kungfu_0691
10-24-2015, 05:53 PM
I'm going to post beginning middle and end labs

Velociraptor44
10-24-2015, 06:05 PM
Who the fuck said I buy gear from naps??

no one.... Why you so mad bro?

Mrsrobinson
10-24-2015, 06:05 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm

https://youtu.be/CduA0TULnow

Kungfu_0691
10-24-2015, 06:07 PM
Jrotten saying I said naps is a reputable source, not the case I'm
Not mad just think it's blowed out of proportion, nothing but love and gains to be had

Derumac
10-24-2015, 06:12 PM

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

JRotten
10-24-2015, 06:14 PM
Not mad just think it's blowed out of proportion, nothing but love and gains to be had

I never said naps. Raptor is melting over s home remodel. And whiskey. And tren...

Progress
10-24-2015, 06:16 PM
:coffee:

Mrsrobinson
10-24-2015, 06:25 PM

"I" said it :winkfinger:not JR, if you respond immediately to something like that and say nothing but "a VERY reputable source" what do you think that would lead one to believe ?
:)