• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sponsor chasing..

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It simliar to attorneys chasing ambulances.

I've been watching members put this practice into use and its very effective.

I'm just going to stay in the sponsor section and continually hit refresh; when a new sponsor pops up I'm gonna be on that shit.

For those of you that want to follow in my foot steps:

1. Get your post count up. You need to post a minimum of 50 posts per day.

2. Make sure your broscience is up to date.

3. memorize these lines
- nice packaging
- gear went in smooth
- "Insert sponsor name" is g2g.

4. Update your thread at least twice a day for a week and then disappear.

This method can be used every 10weeks or whenever you run out of gear and need to stock up again.

you're all welcome

Roid is a man of the people.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Roid for president .....hes a jack of all trades ....a wealth of info and supplys the little man with enough to survive:winkfinger:

A) there are serious offenders in this thread. B) please have more than 100 posts and a join date of at least 3 months or it just seems creepy when you pm the shop or reps, otherwise you wind up looking like the "Netflix and chill" creeper on every 18 year old girl's messenger app... :coffee:

Roid for president .....hes a jack of all trades ....a wealth of info and supplys the little man with enough to survive:winkfinger:

Only give them enough to survive so you're still needed. Its how you stay in power.

This is why I'm Not in power because I give freely.

Amen

IML Gear Cream!
Only give them enough to survive so you're still needed. Its how you stay in power.

This is why I'm Not in power because I give freely.

Amen
Amen ....

Hahahaha hahaha fucking Roid!!! :roflmao: That shit is spot on!!!!!

Fuck Trump, put Roid and I in office!!!

Hahahaha hahaha fucking Roid!!! :roflmao: That shit is spot on!!!!!

Fuck Trump, put Roid and I in office!!!

An all female staff. Female secret service agents.

Damn.... we would be impeached before the front door closed behind us on move in day.

A) there are serious offenders in this thread. B) please have more than 100 posts and a join date of at least 3 months or it just seems creepy when you pm the shop or reps, otherwise you wind up looking like the "Netflix and chill" creeper on every 18 year old girl's messenger app... :coffee:
So......What cha doing this weekend?

I'm about to spam all the sponsors and if that fails I will contact you.

Wait so whats wrong with netflix and chill, always works for me :coffee:

Labs are a VERY crude method, 9314 ng/dl may or may not be gtg

Have the sponsor contact me and I'll see if they can provide further info to help me interpret the labs..

K thanks!

I only do labs for health reasons or for my sponsor. I can feel if something is good or not

Back